Allen On Gardening leave and he called us racist!

The reports seem to be making the main point out of his racist remark(s), as if otherwise it would be fine for him to be wandering through town with his pants round his ankles offering bouncers fights in a car and shouting out to the world who his employer was! I reckon that would be enough to get me a letter of concern.

He tried getting me thrown out of a game at BP a few years ago for my constant remarks - didn't swear at him so he couldn't, just kept bashing on about his shoes. Ended up with him screaming at me and the police turning up.

the brentford bench were loving it though

He tried getting me thrown out of a game at BP a few years ago for my constant remarks - didn't swear at him so he couldn't, just kept bashing on about his shoes. Ended up with him screaming at me and the police turning up.

the brentford bench were loving it though

I used to sit in front of the away dugout about 13 years ago. Used to love winding up the bench when we were giving their teams a beating. Highlight was winding up Steve Mcmahon and still being here.

The reports seem to be making the main point out of his racist remark(s), as if otherwise it would be fine for him to be wandering through town with his pants round his ankles offering bouncers fights in a car and shouting out to the world who his employer was! I reckon that would be enough to get me a letter of concern.

The pants-round-his-ankles thing was a separate incident. Just pretty unfortunate that the stuff about the racist abuse came out during the Kick It Out fortnight.

Is it me or does the fact he once accused a team of being racist simply for having a St. George's cross with "Born in Oldham, Die in Oldham" (I'm not sure of the exact wording) not being mentioned for its irony in any of the coverage- and that maybe someone should point it out that this person who is being accused of racism tried to get the same charge levied for something far less trivial than what he is accused of.