brighton away

great win today i was in there end with a mate from work whos an albion fan, 2 nill but if im honest a dull game an the abuse they give there players during the game was pretty bad virgo especially so its not just us,my wife listened on latics player an said she fell asleep listening to it,cant please everyone ,an forget the goalscorers greegan again was imense enjoy the wknd fellow tics an roll on hudders cant wait. p.s i knew id get in jamie

great win today i was in there end with a mate from work whos an albion fan, 2 nill but if im honest a dull game an the abuse they give there players during the game was pretty bad virgo especially so its not just us,my wife listened on latics player an said she fell asleep listening to it,cant please everyone ,an forget the goalscorers greegan again was imense enjoy the wknd fellow tics an roll on hudders cant wait. p.s i knew id get in jamie

I'd settle for a dull game every week if we win!

Agree about it being a dull game. All the entertainment was provided by the Latics fans on a stag weekend, having banter with the over-officious stewards. The bridegroom wore a rubber owl head-dress and the stag lads all wore cardboard owl masks The rain stopped before the match, but the seats were wet. Standing on the back row was allowed, but requests to others to sit down were met with protests about wet seats. This resulted in plastic ponchos and brown paper towels being given out, and one steward went round wiping each seat before the stag lads would sit down. :grin:

A good wishes message for the bridegroom was anounced over the PA at half-time. The chanting and banter was hilarious at times (including "sit down if you're 2-0 down, stand up if you're 2-0 up!") and resulted in the head steward realising that he was better off joining in with the fun rather than continuing attempting to enforce nonsensical rules in a sparsely-occupied stand.

The singing was quality rather than quantity. Great result and everyone gave the players and management a standing ovation at the end, which was reciprocated.

Another great weekend, and the weather was sunny, Brighton breezy.

Agree about it being a dull game. All the entertainment was provided by the Latics fans on a stag weekend, having banter with the over-officious stewards. The bridegroom wore a rubber owl head-dress and the stag lads all wore cardboard owl masks The rain stopped before the match, but the seats were wet. Standing on the back row was allowed, but requests to others to sit down were met with protests about wet seats. This resulted in plastic ponchos and brown paper towels being given out, and one steward went round wiping each seat before the stag lads would sit down. :grin:

A good wishes message for the bridegroom was anounced over the PA at half-time. The chanting and banter was hilarious at times (including "sit down if you're 2-0 down, stand up if you're 2-0 up!") and resulted in the head steward realising that he was better off joining in with the fun rather than continuing attempting to enforce nonsensical rules in a sparsely-occupied stand.

The singing was quality rather than quantity. Great result and everyone gave the players and management a standing ovation at the end, which was reciprocated.

Agree with you Diego, the lads on the stag party were the most entertaining part of the day! The stewards we good for a laugh and we stole 3 points as well. A good day was had by all :grin:

nice last 3 words bit cheesy tho but good :grin: