Craig Davies

Sat in the away end on Saturday, had a little laugh when we went 2-0 up, he knows where home is, always be a blue. Cheers again CD, especially for that goal! & the Massive celebrations that followed

You post some :censored:e, but Craig Davies "always be a blue" has to take top spot.

He's got about as much affinity with Latics as all those people wanting to go into small section of the Rochdale Road end for the Leeds game that have not been to a game all season.

You post some :censored:e, but Craig Davies "always be a blue" has to take top spot.

He's got about as much affinity with Latics as all those people wanting to go into small section of the Rochdale Road end for the Leeds game that have not been to a game all season.

When he played for Yeovil he looked clueless , I bet he didnt even realised he had played for us

'That Goal'?

Let me guess, Tranmere (A) or perhaps Swansea at home? Always a blue? Yeah that's why the brain dead tosser tried to claim a goal by punching the ball over the line for Yeovil. The lad has a lot of talent but not the mental capacity to use it to achieve all he could.

Sat in the away end on Saturday, had a little laugh when we went 2-0 up, he knows where home is, always be a blue. Cheers again CD, especially for that goal! & the Massive celebrations that followed

What a load of rubbish. He was not sat in the away end at all! He was sat with his own players on a balcony about 50 foot from the away end, it was behind the goal like the away end is but in no way was he sat in our end.

'That Goal'?

Let me guess, Tranmere (A) or perhaps Swansea at home? Always a blue? Yeah that's why the brain dead tosser tried to claim a goal by punching the ball over the line for Yeovil. The lad has a lot of talent but not the mental capacity to use it to achieve all he could.

I like it :blush: yes and that goal was indeed Tranmere, so long without a goal, so desperate for 3 points and trust Craig to pop up in the last seconds to grab a big big goal for us.

What a load of rubbish. He was not sat in the away end at all! He was sat with his own players on a balcony about 50 foot from the away end, it was behind the goal like the away end is but in no way was he sat in our end.

He was at/in our end, same thing :wink: celebrations after the 2nd, showed how much it meant to him, laughing/joking.

I like it :blush: yes and that goal was indeed Tranmere, so long without a goal, so desperate for 3 points and trust Craig to pop up in the last seconds to grab a big big goal for us.

yeh a massive one , tell me how it was massive ? did it get us anywhere?

He was at/in our end, same thing :wink: celebrations after the 2nd, showed how much it meant to him, laughing/joking.

No its not the same thing at all..... There is a huge difference between a home player sitting in the away end with all the opposition fans and a player sitting with fellow Brighton players on a balcony where the brighton players always sit that are not part of the squad.

And he did not celebrate after the 2nd goal, he waved and smiled when about 5 fans sang about him being not right in the head.

Edited by NIKI1234

No its not the same thing at all..... There is a huge difference between a home player sitting in the away end with all the opposition fans and a player sitting with fellow Brighton players on a balcony where the brighton players always sit that are not part of the squad.

And he did not celebrate after the 2nd goal, he waved and smiled when about 5 fans sang about him being not right in the head.

That is exactly how it was. He was with all the Brighton players in a seperate area near the entrance to the changing rooms and waved to the group of singing fans and laughing with the other players - never celebrating by any stretch of the imagination.

I can only assume you weren't there that day, because that goal sparked scenes of celebration akin to winning the World Cup!

I was there , but I would only class goals as "massive" if they either kept us up or it was the start of our promoition charge etc

we won at tranny when dowie was in charge would hardly call it a cursed ground,craig davies will be lucky to be playing non league football in a years time

And that was the last time we had won there before hand. 1st Jan 2003 until 6th November 2007, we went 4 seasons without winning there and until the curse had been broken we had won there just once in 6 seasons, maybe more. And have won there in the past two. We also broke the Vale Park curse that season too.

Dint we also win the other year when Hazell nodded in?

E4e

ERYES

That was just last season, after the curse had been broken.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies