WTF? Latics Leeds live on 'tinternet?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a teacher would know that clearly isn't bullying.

Another one for prendys bovril list

As for Beardy I know he goes to a fair share of home games. To be honest its not the fact you dont go that pisses me off. It's more your smugness about the fact you don't go. It's as if your actually looking for someone to give you some stick

pete..you really have a problem...following other posters constantly and reminding them forever of their issues.

you've done it with many,myself included, and now for the last few weeks, you've been on 0000 back constantly.

how old are you???

bloody hell.

Many??

If people come on here and repeat a position, a view, or an attitude then why is there a problem with responding to that frequently expressed opinion? The poster seems proud of it or they wouldn't keep reiterating it.

I was misinterpreting your sentence. I do apologise. Lets hope none of these 98.46% get caught or there really will be a shortage of men teaching in our schools

No problem. As for the schools, I presume they would just allow less qualified perverts to fill the places?

Many??

If people come on here and repeat a position, a view, or an attitude then why is there a problem with responding to that frequently expressed opinion? The poster seems proud of it or they wouldn't keep reiterating it.

there is a huge difference between the poster repeating it and you constantly reminding them when they have ANYTHING to post about.

he has an opinion.its not the same as yours..don't like it? ignore it.

you really need to let go...bitterness breeds negativity.

Edited by johnny punkster

he has an opinion.its not the same as yours..don't like it? ignore it.

As has been said, it would be a pretty redundant board if that was the case

you really need to let go...bitterness breeds negativity.[/b

Possibly, but as I have been accused of being over-positive then I'm not sure of its applicability.

And there's also an argument for saying negativity breeds bitterness.

Edited by LaticsPete

0000 looks for a reaction so why does everyone get upset when he gets one

I present my opinion... It gets a reaction... Then on every post people like you and Pete bring it up in every unrelated thread...

Its kind of childish but as pointed out above it dose not get to me. I say let the inbreeds play and let them be shown for the prats they are :)

Edited by oafc0000