IIIIIII had a dream..........

10 free flights each season for any latics fan living more than 2000km away :grin:

I'll do better than that Bob. We'll have a regular season game every year in Israel. Based somewhere in a posh holiday type resort. Against someone :censored:e like Wycombe or somone so we're guaranteed a victory.....

I'll do better than that Bob. We'll have a regular season game every year in Israel. Based somewhere in a posh holiday type resort. Against someone :censored:e like Wycombe or somone so we're guaranteed a victory.....

how about southend or leeds

can you also make sure there are enough pies to soak up the stella!!!!!

and is there any chance of putting holders on new seat arms so i can sit and watch free kickswhile drowning my sorrows.

Can we have delivery of the pies so i don't miss anything please.

Any chance of naming the stands after legends.

The Mike Cecere Chadderton Road Stand

We have enough players on the sick bed at the moment without employing a couple of hot Doctors to look after them!! We should be doing all we can to get them off the treatment table and onto the pitch, not the other way around! :grin:

This would be where I come in- especially as I'm more senior than they are.

Going back to the extravagent requests, I'm sure there ought to be a way to combine naked ladies (although for the women on here- men if they want), beer, and certain recreational drugs.

can you also make sure there are enough pies to soak up the stella!!!!!

and is there any chance of putting holders on new seat arms so i can sit and watch free kickswhile drowning my sorrows.

Can we have delivery of the pies so i don't miss anything please.

Any chance of naming the stands after legends.

The Mike Cecere Chadderton Road Stand

Now that's just brought a tear to my eye :cry: I'm loving Snookmeister in charge............. Snookmeister for President!!!!

How come you don't see people walking round the front of the stands selling fizzy drinks/ pies crisps etc anymore??????

That's cos I've not come into my money yet.

Come next weekend after the numbers come up, we'll be enjoying pretty ladies with kegs of lager on their backs randomly walking round topping up half empty glasses. I may also bring back the cinema style women with trays selling butterkist/ice cream tubs/choc ices (possibly replaced by bar snacks/dim sum/samosas etc).

Viva El Presidente indeed......

I may also bring back the cinema style women with trays selling butterkist/ice cream tubs/choc ices (possibly replaced by bar snacks/dim sum/samosas etc).

Will they be selling albatross as well? And how about reinstating the complementary half time nosh for ST holders?