IIIIIII had a dream..........

....last night (no not one of those dreams...) that I'm winning the Euro Millions rollover this week. Once I do, Failsworth is off and we redevelop BP. Chaddy is the away end, Azure catering get sacked and the car park gets those pot holes filled in.............

All hail your new owner!!!!

I bet people still moan.

About the players you have bought, why we have failed to win the Champions LEague 7 times and the fact the new 20k stadium lacks ambition.

Oh an your marketing is rubbish.

I think we need to see more details of your business plan....

:grin:

Edited by singe

....last night (no not one of those dreams...) that I'm winning the Euro Millions rollover this week. Once I do, Failsworth is off and we redevelop BP. Chaddy is the away end, Azure catering get sacked and the car park gets those pot holes filled in.............

:imnotworthy:

not good enough , we are looking for a billionaire not a millionaire

You were doing so well until you mentioned the Chaddy as the away end.

I only put that bit in to wind up the chaddy lot!!

And as for my business plan?? We sign a load of decent players and get promoted. Frankly Mr Shankly is the new DJ (on the new pa system), My Mother in Law runs the catering (she's a great cook), Our American friends run a proper cheer leading squad, we compulsory purchase all the houses on Carlton way (just to piss them off), resign Sean Jarvis, and we all settle into our newly built stadium (which is designed to resemble cotton mills - just to give the TV cameras something to base their usual pre-FA cup reports on) and watch the Brazilian football take us on our charge back to the Premier League. Piece of cake this owning a footy club lark. :)

I only put that bit in to wind up the chaddy lot!!

And as for my business plan?? We sign a load of decent players and get promoted. Frankly Mr Shankly is the new DJ (on the new pa system), My Mother in Law runs the catering (she's a great cook), Our American friends run a proper cheer leading squad, we compulsory purchase all the houses on Carlton way (just to piss them off), resign Sean Jarvis, and we all settle into our newly built stadium (which is designed to resemble cotton mills - just to give the TV cameras something to base their usual pre-FA cup reports on) and watch the Brazilian football take us on our charge back to the Premier League. Piece of cake this owning a footy club lark. :)

I have a question for you, in this new era of open-ness and fan consultation.

You referrred to our American friends, now they are qualifying as Doctors, I think you should rethink your decision to appoint them as Club Dr and Physio. The damn place has been full since you did that.

You referrred to our American friends, now they are qualifying as Doctors, I think you should rethink your decision to appoint them as Club Dr and Physio. The damn place has been full since you did that.

I wouldn't believe a word them 2 say.

We have enough players on the sick bed at the moment without employing a couple of hot Doctors to look after them!! We should be doing all we can to get them off the treatment table and onto the pitch, not the other way around! :grin:

I insist on being considered as Club Psychologist then.

Don't worry, I won't have them feigning Mental Health issues and flocking to my couch..... :grin:

I insist on being considered as Club Psychologist then.

Don't worry, I won't have them feigning Mental Health issues and flocking to my couch..... :grin:

With your new found wealth!

Would it be possible to ask you to purchase all the Frankie Bunn T-Shirts in the club shop!?

You're all hired.

Stella, Peroni and Magners all on draught.

Guest ales alongside the fizzy stuff.

The bloke who has just opened David's chippy in Littleborough (Dave, I'm guessing...) shall have an outlet in each stand.

The concourses will have large screen tellys dotted around showing repeats of Neil Adam's/Scott Vernon's/Ryan Sugden's/ Neil Redfearn's famous goals

Any other requests?? :grin:

You're all hired.

The bloke who has just opened David's chippy in Littleborough (Dave, I'm guessing...) shall have an outlet in each stand.

The concourses will have large screen tellys dotted around showing repeats of Neil Adam's/Scott Vernon's/Ryan Sugden's/ Neil Redfearn's famous goals

You're all hired.

10 free flights each season for any latics fan living more than 2000km away :grin: