Diego’s Oldham Picture Quiz 001

the hospital? between its many buildings

The man says you got it right, but for my money "the hospital? between its many buildings" is a bit vague. Not exactly a grid reference is it? Saying a ginnel is between buildings is a bit like saying a curbstone is by a road. I'm not liking the way this so-called competetion has gone, not one bit. Hope there's a bit more integrity to any future picture quizzes.

:OASISscarf:

The man says you got it right, but for my money "the hospital? between its many buildings" is a bit vague. Not exactly a grid reference is it? Saying a ginnel is between buildings is a bit like saying a curbstone is by a road. I'm not liking the way this so-called competetion has gone, not one bit. Hope there's a bit more integrity to any future picture quizzes.

:OASISscarf:

I refer my right honorable friend to the fact that all ginnels are between buildings, and therefore the hospital grounds location was sufficient on this occasion. Your point has been noted and I shall continue to run future quizzes with the highest integrity, bearing in mind that so far I've received a correct entry edited into an incorrect one and another correct entry eventually credited to the entrant's spouse. B)

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I refer my right honorable friend to the fact that all ginnels are between buildings, and therefore the hospital grounds location was sufficient on this occasion. Your point has been noted and I shall continue to run future quizzes with the highest integrity, bearing in mind that so far I've received a correct entry edited into an incorrect one and another correct entry eventually credited to the entrant's spoue. B)

I think there should be an enquiry - this is almost as bad as Cowell's untrustworthiness in 'Jedwardgate', there must be an investigation if the integrity of future quizzes is to be upheld. :ranting:

Despite me being the beneficiary in two out the three questions.... :tongue1:

Edited by oafcprozac

I had to order all those signs on the Hospital Site back in about '97 following a crigeworthy competition to give all the roads names on the hospital site - I wonder if Janus Drive is still there?? It took about 3 days before the 'J' was painted out.........