penney thoughts

I can predict it now, the excuse will be illness in the camp.

Maybe it will be a true one? Hazell running back up the tunnel, several ill, Taylor maybe in hospital, it's quite possible half the team on the pitch are feeling rough as :censored: or have been trying to concentrate on the game full of Imodium and a tampon up their ringpieces

So much for pushing on after a positive second half on Saturday.

Mr Penney promised us a lot, said all the right the things, but the truth is we are a poor side.

I've never been this disinterested in the team in my years as a supporter. I don't even bother to go on the Fishal site anymore, which used to be my first port of call whenever I went on t'internet.

I know I'm not alone, my mates are feeling the same way. There's nothing to instill any kind of enthusiasm. I know my mates won't be renewing their STs next year, and I'm feeling like that myself at the moment.

No doubt I'm a "doom and gloomer", but the enjoyment factor just isn't there. My eldest son (12) is llosing interest, and sadly, my youngest (6) is fading and he's only in his first season as a ST holder.

I can see a relegation battle if we carry on in this manner, we keep going backwards, each clearout and manager change leaves us with a poorer quality team.

I'm really frustrated :mad:

we were down to 10 men.

it didn't work but keeping it tight and 1-0 with most of the game left to maybe snatch an equalizer made perfect sense to me.

sounds like a right fred karnos of a circus. hills sent off fro avery late challenge.

parker booked in the last minute for a petulant challenge.

and gregan supplies a cross which colbeck heads onto the bar at the end. we have our defence playing up front and no doubt the strikers at the back. :huh:

Solution ? DONT SACK MANAGERS....

I'm not saying sack anyone, just start delivering what you promise. Sacking DP would not serve any purpose other than unsettle things even further.

We need DP to kick this team up the arse, realise things aren't working, and press on.