Latics Player problems...

just sused it bottom left click on accsesable virsion sign in there then go back to normal mode worked for my problem.

Glad to see some of you have worked out a workaround.

The outage is beyond our control but is being investigated as a high priority by Perform.

I can only apologise and ensure you that I am chasing them for a resolution as best I can (whilst writing the match report!).

Cheers,

Ste

Glad to see some of you have worked out a workaround.

The outage is beyond our control but is being investigated as a high priority by Perform.

I can only apologise and ensure you that I am chasing them for a resolution as best I can (whilst writing the match report!).

Cheers,

Ste

Match report should not take long should it ? Just write :censored: and crack on ?

When you headlined 'Latics player problems' I thought you meant the woeful team :wink:

Yes it does look like that - especially now in a list of other unhappy postings.

Thanks to all for their suggestions. I didn't get the chance to try any as I had to do some work - sounds like it was a blessing in disguise from reading some of the comments on the match...

Yes it does look like that - especially now in a list of other unhappy postings.

Thanks to all for their suggestions. I didn't get the chance to try any as I had to do some work - sounds like it was a blessing in disguise from reading some of the comments on the match...

Again, folks, a massive apology for those who were not able to listen to Mike, Roy and Rob from BP yesterday.

I am still waiting for Perform to come back to me with an RCA but rest assured I will be pressuring them to ensure this kind of outages does not reoccur.

Cheers,

Ste