Striker worth looking at?

Goran Maric has been released from Norwich City by mutual consent. He was apparently impressive in pre-season and given a contract, but is now about 4th in the pecking order at best.

I think you can still sign free agents, so is it worth having a punt on him?

Tried to find an out of contract CB as well, but there aren't any worth having by the looks of it.

I think you will find that the loan window has been shut now til January....

i think,not 100% sure but yes you can still sign free agents who dont have clubs

were not loaning them from a parent club,they havent got one so i think yes..i may be proved wrong,but hey...

Goran Maric has been released from Norwich City by mutual consent. He was apparently impressive in pre-season and given a contract, but is now about 4th in the pecking order at best.

I think you can still sign free agents, so is it worth having a punt on him?

Tried to find an out of contract CB as well, but there aren't any worth having by the looks of it.

Good spot but is 4th (at best) in the pecking order in a side not even in an auto spot in our league someone that will bang them in for us with :censored: service and fire us up the table? Doubt it to be honest. I think only the likes of Wayne Rooney could help us right now. We need a midfield that can provide service and the goals will come from somewhere. Although I do agree we need another good permanent striker.

Good spot but is 4th (at best) in the pecking order in a side not even in an auto spot in our league someone that will bang them in for us with :censored: service and fire us up the table? Doubt it to be honest. I think only the likes of Wayne Rooney could help us right now. We need a midfield that can provide service and the goals will come from somewhere. Although I do agree we need another good permanent striker.

i think if we had a creative midfielder in the killkenny mould,and decent genuine pace and width down the flanks,kept hefferlump till end of season then him and pav would score bucketfulls....cant see us getting anyone in though

Im pretty sure that you can only sign players who are without a club when the window shuts. if there released after the window then they can't play til Jan.

Reported the other day that lady's man Sol Campbell (TM The Sun) can sign for anyone as he's sorted things out with Notts County.

Seems a bit fishy anyway, I'm not having it that Norwich only want 3 strikers over the season and if the guy was desperate to play they could have sorted a loan out with a view to a transfer, could be more to it than meets the eye.

Reported the other day that lady's man Sol Campbell (TM The Sun) can sign for anyone as he's sorted things out with Notts County.

Seems a bit fishy anyway, I'm not having it that Norwich only want 3 strikers over the season and if the guy was desperate to play they could have sorted a loan out with a view to a transfer, could be more to it than meets the eye.

How as that Bacon butty not fell off the plate?????