ecfc fan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for doing that for me

Spoke to some oldham fans in the pub after the game and they were very friendly - you guys form the north tend to be form my experience

Hope to see you guys in march - hopefully the result will be better for us then ;)

I'll be writing to your local newspaper in due course to publicise our Ernie Cooksey Flag, which we'll be bringing to the match.

http://www.ernieflag.co.uk/site/

ideal please be sure to come and say hi - i will pm you pre the game and arrange to meet if you fancy meeting up with a few of us

Sounds good. I'm sure we can rely on you to recomend a pub where away fans are made welcome. Although I must warn you that after meeting two girls lin the pub before the game last Saturday, they were subsequently made to feel unwelcome by the home club. Purely coincidence of course. :blink:

you are most welcome at the club - we have an out door area too but may be a bit chilly, although i am sure you guys are used to the cold.The food is good too

I am not sure you would be unwelcome anywhere tbh - we are not a bad load of fans

That's good to hear.

We're looking forward to the trip. Even many Boundary Park stayaways, including some who told me on Saturday night I must be mad for travelling 150 miles for home games, are planning to go to this game. :bluearmy:

We'll be in a relegation dogfight in March, so hopefully the turnout will be even greater. OASIS, BALLS, NEMO (<_<) and all manner of other acronyms will be in attendance, I'm sure.

Apparently, in addition to Wales, the B.O.A.S.T. catchment area also covers as far as Devon & Cornwall, but it still only has three members. :wink:

Apparently, in addition to Wales, the B.O.A.S.T. catchment area also covers as far as Devon & Cornwall, but it still only has three members. :wink:

Sod off. We are massive.

The ranks will be swollen at this one i'm sure by my exeter based family. Amazing.

Will we actually win in the south west for the first time in well..... ever. Doubtful. <_<

Sod off. We are massive.

The ranks will be swollen at this one i'm sure by my exeter based family. Amazing.

Will we actually win in the south west for the first time in well..... ever. Doubtful. <_<

Won at Plymouth 90/91 2-1 Adams and Ritchie

Won at Torquay 91/92 LC 2 (2) 2-0 Jobson and Holden after being 7-1 up from the first leg

Won 1-0 at Exeter 92/93 LC 2 (1) 1-0 Nick Henry

Won at Plymouth 90/91 2-1 Adams and Ritchie

Won at Torquay 91/92 LC 2 (2) 2-0 Jobson and Holden after being 7-1 up from the first leg

Won 1-0 at Exeter 92/93 LC 2 (1) 1-0 Nick Henry

Possibly Stitch's most spectacular goal for Latics that.

D_S we were only talking about the 7-1 cup win in the pub on Saturday, so it was Torquay not Exeter :grin: