Internet TV show, Saturdays game.

Afternoon all,

Exeter fan here, congrats on your win on Saturday. Thought you may be interested in a weekly internet TV show that me and a couple of mates produce, called Kellows Bootlaces. It's in 4 parts, and this first part has footage from around the ground and an interview with our manager.

Part 4 may also interest you , where we do a feature called "Scene at the City" and I saw a couple of things on Saturday...

All the best.

Kirky.

KellowsBootlaces

Enjoyed that, cheers mate.

I'm sure there's a few people who'd be willing to set something like this up, it'd be good.

We had an idea over the summer, but :censored: get's in the way of - well, other :censored:. Ackey was going to be our frontman, until he decided to make a job out of media...

:lol: I spoke to Sara 4 times on Saturday, at 11 am, 2pm, 2.30pm and 5.30pm ... she was well up for it, if she'd got in....the first 3 calls she was well upbeat....

I can confirm that Sara said in the pub on Saturday they had agreed to do an interview for Exeter before the game. In addition to being asked to do the half-time draw, they had also agreed to a request to do an interview for BBC Radio after the game.