Latics Reserves

I see we are beating Preston 3nil.

Great, but why the underhand comment towards the American girls? Two girls travel halfway aroud the world to watch Oldham play and all we do is question their motives, or just simply give them a hard time! On the other hand, the same dickheads, whom claim to be oldham fans, can hardly be bothered to attend a game!

I look forward to meeting them on their next vist to Boundary park!

I will not be silenced by the saps! :)

Drunken rant over.

Edited by laticsmad

Great, but why the underhand comment towards the American girls? Two girls travel halfway aroud the world to watch Oldham play and all we do is question their motives, or just simply give them a hard time! On the other hand, the same dickheads, whom claim to be oldham fans, can hardly be bothered to attend a game!

Drunken rant over.

You're hopeful aren't you?

Drunken rant over.

It's not a comment against the girls but against the pathetic people that have become obsessed with them. The whole situation was a joke in my opinion. People seriously need to get a life if they are wetting their pants in anticipation of a couple of rich kids from the U.S. coming over to watch a football game.

It's not a comment against the girls but against the pathetic people that have become obsessed with them. The whole situation was a joke in my opinion. People seriously need to get a life if they are wetting their pants in anticipation of a couple of rich kids from the U.S. coming over to watch a football game.

Fair do's there are the extreme ppl who do kiss arse. However, after chatting to sara several times I know she's a top girl. BTW, where is all the supposed publicity the girls have received from the BP PR fiasco!? I can't actually believe they are considering a 2nd vist but good on them for not letting the numpties oh here put them off doing so.

Fair do's there are the extreme ppl who do kiss arse. However, after chatting to sara several times I know she's a top girl. BTW, where is all the supposed publicity the girls have received from the BP PR fiasco!? I can't actually believe they are considering a 2nd vist but good on them for not letting the numpties oh here put them off doing so.

i dont know and i dont care. its nice that they have chose our club to 'support' whatever the circumstances of their initial induction to the life of a latics fan. there are much better places in this country to visit!

+1

Drunken rant over.

Whats up with people recently? Everyone is so uptight!!

Its christmas cheer up!