Lee Hughes

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief. I was only passing on the good wishes of a former player. Thank you to those with posaitive comments who accepted the post for what it was meant to convey. No motives whatsoever.

Barry

all we care about Barry is when we are signing our next Lee Hughes

Good grief. I was only passing on the good wishes of a former player. Thank you to those with posaitive comments who accepted the post for what it was meant to convey. No motives whatsoever.

Barry

Thanks Barry. I think the tone of some of the posters says a lot more about them than Hughes.

Barry

:lol:

Well I thought it was funny anyway. Wish Lee well when you speak to him next, from those who still give a toss. :grin:

I hear you...

Its a shame though... If it becomes Millwall I wont be bringing the kids...

Maybe the club should stand up as an example rather than give in like the rest of the town ?

You hardly go anyway. You tit!

In the past people have said just because you don't go doesn't mean you shouldn't have a say but to come out with such a statement is ridiculous.

What a threat, if we become like Millwall a fan who only goes when it's 2 quid in will stop going all together

I'm glad to hear Lee still gives a :censored: about the club. Will never forget how funny he was after bagging away at Crewe last year!

I don't believe for a minute he dragged the name of our club through the mill. We gave him the chance to resurrect his career, and I think after the first few months that was realised by the wider football community

I don't believe for a minute he dragged the name of our club through the mill. We gave him the chance to resurrect his career, and I think after the first few months that was realised by the wider football community

Much as I was a fan, from what I've heard he's lucky to still have his liberty. Lee is a very talented footballer - it's a shame he seems to have the mind of a 12 year old.

You hardly go anyway. You tit!

In the past people have said just because you don't go doesn't mean you shouldn't have a say but to come out with such a statement is :censored:ing ridiculous.

What a threat, if we become like Millwall a fan who only goes when it's 2 quid in will stop going all together

it really is like JK Latics now isn't it....

Not getting into the morals of Lee Hughes. That's been done to death on here.

However, from a playing perspective, I have not been impressed with his stats in division 4 this season as documented by Prozac above. 1 other stat is that the majority of his goals have come in home matches and he has in fact only scored in 2 league games away from Meadow Lane. For a player that was looking for a 2 and a half year contract this time 12 months ago and looking to be playing in the Championship, that is a disappointing return.

Doncaster didn't want to pay a fee for him, JR soon got rid and nobody from our or a higher level was prepared to take a chance on him in the summer. His options were to go to "big spending" Notts County in division 4 or come back to BP on a small wage. He may soon be regretting his choice, especially if Sven spits his dummy and looks for greener pastures if County's new owner doesn't come up with the promised "investment.".

Hughes was the best striker we've had in years. So now we have Parker who doesn't score home or away, and doesn't give a toss anyway.

I been told lee never wanted to go and wanted a good deal he never caused any problems at oldham i been told by a person who i will not mention because i dont want him in the spot light if you know what i mean i think he will come back next season if nott county not carefully because their not got a manager and u see the mess their are in.

Hughsey goals dryed up badly to so he has been effected with all this i guess.

I been told lee never wanted to go and wanted a good deal he never caused any problems at oldham i been told by a person who i will not mention because i dont want him in the spot light if you know what i mean i think he will come back next season if nott county not carefully because their not got a manager and u see the mess their are in.

Hughsey goals dryed up badly to so he has been effected with all this i guess.

considering he was offered a mega deal to stay,and he chose not to then i dont think thats the case at all.

we offered to make him the highest paid latics player since the tta took over,he wouldnt commit and the very generous offer that was on the table foir a good few weeks was removed.

if he didnt cause any trouble what was dog gate all about then