Aaron Chalmers

This is the kid that was pretty decent (probably the best of our youngsters) but was accused of doing :censored: :censored: :censored: and then :censored: , whilst some of the rest of the team :censored: :censored: :censored: and thus kicked out...

Right?

:wink:

It's amazing how the stories can get distorted.

I heard he but was accused of doing :censored: :censored: and then :censored: :censored: , whilst some of the rest of the team :censored: :censored: and thus kicked out...

Edited by singe

I heard he but was accused of doing :censored: and then :censored: , whilst some of the rest of the team :censored: and thus kicked out...

Thats the one I heard, he :censored: :censored: with a :censored: :censored: turtle then :censored: :censored: sideways :censored: :censored: sit down without :censored: :censored:

I heard he but was accused of doing :censored: :censored: and then :censored: :censored: , whilst some of the rest of the team :censored: :censored: and thus kicked out...

Nah. That is absolute :censored: !!!

I have it off a reliable source.

<_<

Edited by BigfinLatic

what a player tho, played against him in that fans game as shown on my pic... couple of steps ahead (easy)

would of liked to of given that staff team a game with a selection of sunday league player ive played with tho, so simon if you read this... :grin:

:grin:

Edited by 8city2