Marcus Bent?

Could be on a bosman soon and could be looking for a club soon my mates told me who supports Birmingham he is good player but in lower leagues i say sign him he had his best spells in the higher league.

if we could afford Lee Hughes we can afford a player like Marcus Bent? :)

Edited by RoyleArmy

Could be on a bosman soon and could be looking for a club soon my mates told me who supports Birmingham he is good player but in lower leagues i say sign him he had his best spells in the higher league.

You're on form today, keep em coming

LAUGHABLE

Lee Hughes had just spent 3 years in prison, was 31, and was probably greatful for whatever he could get. When he went down, he was a Championship player.

Marcus Bent is 31, currently a Premiership player, and hasn't been in prison the last 3 years. No comparison.

Why do you keep putting this stuff on here? I don't really get involved with these annoying posts, but it seems you really have no idea about football, or your opinions are just based on your 4th season of Champ Man. Think before you start typing, and think, "will people like this topic? is it true? is it at all believable? or will it just annoy a load of people and give me a reputation?"

Anyway, I wouldn't have him, poor mans Chris O'Grady :wink:

yawn.

grow up u :censored:.

Harsh.

On :censored:.

Why do you keep putting this stuff on here? I don't really get involved with these annoying posts, but it seems you really have no idea about football, or your opinions are just based on your 4th season of Champ Man. Think before you start typing, and think, "will people like this topic? is it true? is it at all believable? or will it just annoy a load of people and give me a reputation?"

Sigh. Sometimes people have to be told the bleedin' obvious. Thanks for saving me the effort.

Anyway, I wouldn't have him, poor mans Chris O'Grady

Superb!

Edited by Markoasis

I believe we paid Lee Hughes £1,600 a week.

Marcus Bent is selling himself short if he accepts a wage of £1,600 a day.

He probably earns more than the total wage bill of our first team squad.

You really do post an inordinate amount of :censored:e.

That's very eloquent considering you posted it at 6am on Boxing Day. Or maybe it just seems eloquent by comparison.... :wink:

Lee Hughes had just spent 3 years in prison, was 31, and was probably greatful for whatever he could get. When he went down, he was a Championship player.

Marcus Bent is 31, currently a Premiership player, and hasn't been in prison the last 3 years. No comparison.

Anyway, I wouldn't have him, poor mans Chris O'Grady :wink:

haha lighten up he brightens up the messageboard and if by some small chance he is serious with these posts it makes it all the funnier! :lol:

Give it a rest have you never heard of the boy who cried Wolf.

annoying posts,by me i think i posted nothing bad to get anyone annoyed end off.

My 19 year old cat has a better understanding of grammer than you. Just double check your posts before you send, I am sure you are more intelligent than your posts make you out to be.

My 19 year old cat has a better understanding of grammer than you. Just double check your posts before you send, I am sure you are more intelligent than your posts make you out to be.

I sent you a PM suggesting that your spelling of the word grammar would be something that you may want to correct. Especially in the context of a post challenging somebody's use of the English language.

Your response suggested that I have too much time on my hands. You are probably right. But I was trying to do you a favour.

Edited by opinions4u

ROyle ArMy, you certainly are roaming these boards, where do you get your information from A leckle bird tells me you might be more in the know than others think, or just a guess to chronicle every player that we might be linked with in the hope of getting one.

Edited by singe

I sent you a PM suggesting that your spelling of the word grammar would be something that you may want to correct. Especially in the context of a post challenging somebody's use of the English language.

Your response suggested that I have too much time on my hands. You are probably right. But I was trying to do you a favour.

Lukers1 = TOLD :lol: