Colchester

latic12345

Its alright matey, the pubs are open all day :wink:

I'm still undecided. I said to myself if we win on saturday I would go... and then when we scored I said if we score two I will go....

I'll probably decide on friday... either way I'll be in that them there landan....

I'm waiting until the day to decide. Right now, I'm indifferent but the matchday bug might just bite as we get closer to the weekend. Either way, it will be a good day out (excluding 3-5).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting until the day to decide. Right now, I'm indifferent but the matchday bug might just bite as we get closer to the weekend. Either way, it will be a good day out (excluding 3-5).

Telecon - 11am saturday.

Subject. Pub or Footie.

Invitees: Oasis.

Financial logic is pushing me in a similar direction...

I had a similar mental debate... then I realised that spending the afternoon in the pub, will probably hit me for about as much as the Jaunt to colchester - obviously if you just did train/bag of beers/straight to match...

So, the question comes back to which will provide more enjoyment...

.. I think its going to be a saturday morning decision!!!

I had a similar mental debate... then I realised that spending the afternoon in the pub, will probably hit me for about as much as the Jaunt to colchester - obviously if you just did train/bag of beers/straight to match...

So, the question comes back to which will provide more enjoyment...

.. I think its going to be a saturday morning decision!!!

Well I’ve got Latics Player if anyone has Sky Sport...

Oooh... a latics Soiree eh....

What other forms of entertainment could we source?*

*i'm thinking back to the limousine idea... :wink:

I'm happy to host a Putney based sioree if people can't be bothered going to the game.......

Ryan - does this mean you are not going to see the mistress on Saturday?

Outside of the four maybes/definately nots, is anyone else going to the game?

Think I will have to give the match a miss, about £40 before we get started on the beers is a bit of a stretch at the moment. Would be amenable to the idea of a Roy 'n Gordfest before maybe heading out after if we are in sort of fit state.

I'll probably decide on friday... either way I'll be in that them there landan....

Will meet you if you do head into the old smoke .... heading off to kent around 5pm for mates birthday bash

Well I’ve got Latics Player if anyone has Sky Sport...

Yep and a drum kit for my guitar hero!!!!!

I'm in for the game. Where and when to meet?

Personally I'm not going to be sure of my plans until probably Friday afternoon, if there is a plan before then I'm easy to follow it or find people in Colchester if I'm late getting into London.

Will meet you if you do head into the old smoke .... heading off to kent around 5pm for mates birthday bash

Yep and a drum kit for my guitar hero!!!!!

Another one bailing?!

Edited by jsslatic

Right. Enough of this...

I'm bloody going to be in london anyway, so in for a Penney (:wink:) in for a Pound... Football it is. I'll just get the bug on saturday morning anyway, so might as well just commit to it now. Lees is on borad too. He just told me. Honest.

My train gets in at 11.27, so I vote for the 12.30 train out of liverpool street. Possibly the 12.08, but that is cutting it fine.

Alex - you know you will be there. :wink:

I have loads of booze left over from new-year. Including a bottle of Jaegar. So that should make the train ride over go quickly. :)

Right. Enough of this...

I'm bloody going to be in london anyway, so in for a Penney (:wink:) in for a Pound... Football it is. I'll just get the bug on saturday morning anyway, so might as well just commit to it now. Lees is on borad too. He just told me. Honest.

My train gets in at 11.27, so I vote for the 12.30 train out of liverpool street. Possibly the 12.08, but that is cutting it fine.

Alex - you know you will be there. :wink:

I have loads of booze left over from new-year. Including a bottle of Jaegar. So that should make the train ride over go quickly. :)

Midday at Liverpool Street it is then. Quick pint of piss in the station bar and off we go!

Midday at Liverpool Street it is then. Quick pint of piss in the station bar and off we go!

Yeh, I'm in. May as well get lashed on a train as in a pub! Might mean missing dirty Leeds for me but then it would be funny not to pay the Master his Latics Tax the one time they whup us.

Are these two posts related? :lol:

:disappointed:

He's only going to the footy because I've even pulled out of an afternoon with Jeff and the boys. If that was still on the cards, Alex wouldn't be going anywhere near Essex. He's like a little sheep. :wink:

:disappointed:

He's only going to the footy because I've even pulled out of an afternoon with Jeff and the boys. If that was still on the cards, Alex wouldn't be going anywhere near Essex. He's like a little sheep. :wink:

At least I'm not a giant cockertoo.....

An afternoon with Jeff and the boys was very appealing but I am beginning to get the bug and realised this could be my last game of the season so should really make an effort...