TTA – Time To Abdicate?

Pete,

Not to put too fine a point on it - it can't. I've extended the same invitation to you that I have to DS: if you want to discuss OWTB policy and/or the moderation of the site, please feel free to PM myself or wardlelatic. We're more than happy to listen to any suggestions, but only when they're made in the correct manner.

You and I have exchanged messages and I owe you one (that's in a nice way!).

I don't think I do want a 35 page thread on forum policy but don't understand the "it can't " line. PM me if you want but it's rather a sweeping statement.

Edited by LaticsPete

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've offered you the opportunity to speak to me, in private, about the running of the site. You've declined, instead taking every opportunity to snipe away in a (not so) subtle fashion on the boards.

For someone who seems to spend an inordinate amount of time telling people they should stop asking questions on OWTB and instead go directly to the club's owners, as per their invitation, one can only assume that you're the living embodiment of irony.

If I had a problem with the running of the site I would raise it in private, but I don't have such a problem. My problem is with members' failure to comply with the particular Rule and I have raised my suggested solution by PM to the Moderating Team.

On your other point, I do not tell people they should stop asking questions on OWTB. I remind them of the open invitation to raise questions with the Club.

If I had a problem with the running of the site I would raise it in private, but I don't have such a problem. My problem is with members' failure to comply with the particular Rule and I have raised my suggested solution by PM to the Moderating Team.

If you have a problem with members' failure to comply with the rules, please use the report post function, or PM a member of the Mod team directly. Neither myself not Rick have received the PM you mentioned; please forward it so I can have a look.

If you have a problem with members' failure to comply with the rules, please use the report post function, or PM a member of the Mod team directly. Neither myself not Rick have received the PM you mentioned; please forward it so I can have a look.

I have forwarded to you a copy of the PM I sent to Rick for the attention of the Moderating Team.

Thank you.

And after six pages of... well, I'm not sure... I think most people have had their say. If anyone has anything to add to this, send me a message and I'll consider re-opening the thread.