Lookalikes

Was at the cinema before when the pre-movie Orange advert came on for not letting a mobile ruin your movie...

Steve-furst-crop.jpg

20091217_124515.jpg

On a side note, if you're thinking about going to see Up In The Air, don't. Two hours of my life I'll never get back...absolutely awful.

Was at the cinema before when the pre-movie Orange advert came on for not letting a mobile ruin your movie...

Steve-furst-crop.jpg

20091217_124515.jpg

On a side note, if you're thinking about going to see Up In The Air, don't. Two hours of my life I'll never get back...absolutely awful.

Just like every other week at Latics then.

Let me see, comedy staring George Clooney about a corporate downsizer and his travels. It follows his isolated life and philosophies along with the people that he meets along the way. Nah.

Woo hoo! I've just saved myself 2 hours plus about £15.

Let me see, comedy staring George Clooney about a corporate downsizer and his travels. It follows his isolated life and philosophies along with the people that he meets along the way. Nah.

That's all I needed to deter me.

Screw that, pay the fifteen quid and send your two worst enemies :wink:

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd bump this thread after forgetting my glasses at a game recently and considering the following:

Keiran Lee is in fact star of 21 and Heartless, Jim Sturgess;

normal_ATU_press_004.jpg

Chris Taylor likes to give interviews to Q magazine whilst posing as his alter-ego, Ed Sheeran;

ed-sheeran-sitting.jpg

Robbie Simpson has slept with more women than there are Latics fans as How I Met Your Mother legend, Barney Stinson.

neilPatrickHarris2.jpg