Goodwin as a right back

no better than Lomax or Lee or any other of OUR OWN PLAYERS

After Lee's appearance at Hartlepool, I'd struggle to want to play him there again.

Lomax is a crock.

Hazell's no full back (despite playing there in a League Cup Final).

So Goodwin was as good a choice as anyone.

Was he any good there? No idea - Tranmere were :censored:e and never gave him any grief.

A quick question as I did not go on Wednesday - I understand that Goodwin slotted in at right back - if so, how did he do? cheers!

I thought he did okay at RB, certainly no worse than Lomax and considerably better than Lee, albeit against a team that offered very little going forward, he looked better there than he had previously in midfield anyway.

Hazell started in front of :censored: as a right back.......Timar started in front of Hazell and :censored: as a centre half......Goodwin was considered a better option in midfield than :censored:......

Question?

Why the flying feck when Timar was injured, did :censored: replace him and end up in midfield instead of Goodwin, who dropped to full-back????

Hazell started in front of :censored: as a right back.......Timar started in front of Hazell and :censored: as a centre half......Goodwin was considered a better option in midfield than :censored:......

Question?

Why the flying feck when Timar was injured, did :censored: replace him and end up in midfield instead of Goodwin, who dropped to full-back????

Timar pulled his hamstring i think.. watch the highlights on bbc sport, uu see the moment when he pulls up (also they say we played out an entertainin goalless draw?)

Some of DP's choices confuse me, but :censored: had been injured recently

Some of DP's choices confuse me, but :censored: had been injured recently

Allegedly injured. He looked perfectly fine warming up at Hartlepool and when he came on, on wednesday.

As for Goodwin he wasn't tested once by Tranmere so its impossible to say how well he did from a defensive point of view. But his distribution of the ball was terrible, he constantly picked out the ball boy at the front of the Chaddy. No better than what :censored: or Furman will give us so i would get him off the wage bill when his loan expires and use the wage for a posistion that we need help with so either a striker who will score goals or someone who will create goals.