gregan ii

Put the curse of death on the guy last Weds.

Did himself no favours today.....................

Only cost us a point, cos we were not gonna score in a millenium! ......No shot on target in 90 mins!

Still a top man!

Awwwwwwwwwwww...don't blame yourself..however, maybe penney will use it as part of his post match inteview..

"we played a lot better than last weds, Pav is still not 100% fit but getting there and oh yes....Greggs was cursed by Lookersgeez......."

Get him.....quote penney (alledgedly).....lol.... :wink:

Awwwwwwwwwwww...don't blame yourself..however, maybe penney will use it as part of his post match inteview..

"we played a lot better than last weds, Pav is still not 100% fit but getting there and oh yes....Greggs was cursed by Lookersgeez......."

Get him.....quote penney (alledgedly).....lol.... :wink:

Gregan on his day is our best player..... but he costs us 5/6 games every season through stupid penalties, lack of pace, disclipline etc...

Gregan on his day is our best player..... but he costs us 5/6 goals every season through stupid penalties, lack of pace, disclipline etc...

Edited for accuracy. And I doubt many League One defenders make that few mistakes.

It's not Gregan's fault that currently costing us a goal is the same as costing us a match.

Edited for accuracy. And I doubt many League One defenders make that few mistakes.

It's not Gregan's fault that currently costing us a goal is the same as costing us a match.

Quite. Of all the players who were here last season and still are on the books, I'd say he is the only one who has performed better this season. And shown guts and determination.

Greegs is a hero and has surely cemented his place as a 'Latics Legend'. The man's quality is only topped by his attitude and, despite being a hardman centre half, he is still one of our most entertaining players and the best passer, even 'ballplayer', at the club.

Some of the negative comments about him in the past have been truely cringeworthy.

To be fair, I suppose people did used to have to scratch around for complaints and criticisms under Shez. Those were the days. <_<