What's your Starting XI v Stockport?

The pitch looks atrocious, I think its going to be best to play the long ball, therefore mine would be:

Brill

Goodwin Greegs Hazell Jacobsen

Furman Stephens :censored:

Parker Taylor

Abbott

Stephens to 'ping' it, :censored: & Furman to harry and tackle, Parker and Taylor to get in behind.

Donny look like they have a few strikers back so maybe Heffernan comes in and the above becomes absolute tosh

However Penney will no doubt play Colbeck and Smalley

The pitch looks atrocious, I think its going to be best to play the long ball, therefore mine would be:

Brill

Goodwin Greegs Hazell Jacobsen

Furman Stephens :censored:

Parker Taylor

Abbott

Stephens to 'ping' it, :censored: & Furman to harry and tackle, Parker and Taylor to get in behind.

Donny look like they have a few strikers back so maybe Heffernan comes in and the above becomes absolute tosh

However Penney will no doubt play Colbeck and Smalley

Brill in nets; Gregan in defence; Stephens and :censored: in midfield; and then a front seven of Taylor, Parker, Smalley, Abbott, Eaves, Brooke and Colbeck.

At least it'll be entertaining.

I haven't quite finalised my starting 11 as I'm still hopeful Heff will sign tomorrow but what is certain is that Parker Smalley and Colbeck are not even in the squad and Whittaker will only be used from the bench in the only position he is familiar with and that's a free role in central midfield if and when required. What I also can confirm is that :censored: will start. We will be positive from the start, lets get at them and look to win the game handsomely.I will demand 100% effort and committment.Dux will be asked to offer me some of the more confident in form youngsters for the bench so let's see how we go!

Edited by hollandspies

nah,

we'll set up defensive

draw 0-0

penny will be pleased with the clean sheet and the effort

but be dissapointed that we didnt convert the one chance that we had

and will tell us not to worry as we will start converting the odd chance we do get when our striker gets match fit... next season in league 2

nah,

we'll set up defensive

draw 0-0

penny will be pleased with the clean sheet and the effort

but be dissapointed that we didnt convert the one chance that we had

and will tell us not to worry as we will start converting the odd chance we do get when our striker gets match fit... next season in league 2

The question was What's YOUR team?

Barry Brill in net

Goodwin - Hazell - Gregan - JJ

Taylor - :censored: - Stephens - Colbeck

Abbot Parker

Taylor has had a shocker of a season and its not helping at the minute that everyone in the division knows hes not left footed when his confidence is up like the start of last season he will cross a few in left footed and have a few shots but at the minute stick him wide right and try and get hm some form back.

Colbeck in for Smalley who has been dire i used to rate Smalley especially at the end of last season but he cant cross cant beat a full back and get something into the box and the only time he does beat a man is on the half way line his first touch is pants at the moment as well.

Parker makes some good runs but cant finish to save his life maybe someone should tell him to aim for the corner flag and and hope we get a deflection.