stadium

Anyone notice the picture accompanying that article is of the now defunct Boundary Park redevelopment? As if we need kicking in the balls any harder.

I wouldn't be surprised if it looked much more different than that really, perhaps without the housing around it, a new design for the RRE and the current Main stand. Be good to see some plans.

More "ouch!"

By the way, what's with the "Relocation, Relocation" header?

Oh, it get it. Is it a play on "New York, New York"?

Clears throat:

"I wanna (I'm gonna?) be a part of it, FAILsworth, FAILsworth!!!!"

Man, the new net guy is a certified ferkin evil genius!

Let's all start singing along....

"Start spreading the neeeeeeeeeeeeews

I'm leaving todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

I'm gonna BE a part of IT

FAILsworth, FAILsworth!!!!!!"

Quality, absolute quality. He's playing with our minds, and I laud him for it. He ain't no monkey, he's a very clever puppeteer.

(Or mebbe I'm just reading too much into it, what with being mad[for supporting Latics in the first place])

Cheers,

5-0 to Latics

KC

Edited by kirinclassic

Anyone notice the picture accompanying that article is of the now defunct Boundary Park redevelopment? As if we need kicking in the balls any harder.

Exactly what I was thinking. Nice heading too.

That gaping wound looks bloody sore. Don't worry though, I've got a bucket full of salt here.

Ahh, johnny. For a punkster, you're not evil-minded enough.

Search your soul. Find Frank.

Cheers,

KC

Jeez! If JP searches deep into his soul I'd say he was more likely to come up with Frank Bloody Gallagher than Frank Sinatra! :wink:

Saw a few minutes of the Scunny FA cup tie ... the commontators were taking the mick out of the stadium saying it looked like subbuteo stands

Some of the comments by the ITV commentator (dunno whether it was Gerald "I'm not a United fan really" Sinstadt or the other :censored: - they sound exactly the same to me) during that match were a patronising insult to the football league. One shot of some fans with cameras had him saying, "the people of Scunthorpe have turned out to see the stars." No they haven't you :censored: , they've turned out to support their team. And anyway, those fans with cameras were City fans, you thick :censored: .

Edited by garcon

Some of the comments by the ITV commentator (dunno whether it was Gerald "I'm not a United fan really" Sinstadt or the other :censored: - they sound exactly the same to me) during that match were a patronising insult to the football league. One shot of some fans with cameras had him saying, "the people of Scunthorpe have turned out to see the stars." No they haven't you :censored: , they've turned out to support their team. And anyway, those fans with cameras were City fans, you thick :censored: .

ITV are ruining the FA Cup. Simple as.

ITV are rubbish at all sport generally. Though I did like the posters they used last year to publicise the Cup - All Men are Equal and had a milkman riding a tackle from a Premierhsip player. Better than the 'Great Drama' one the Beeb had IMO.