a few things to think about

1. were skint simple cant afford to pay him and staff off

2. new man in can only sign loanees wont have time to change squad to his liking

3. after moore went tta said they wish they had given him more time so they wont rush into anythin and i highly doubt he will go this season or next

4. were skint

5. who would want this job

6. 3 sided :censored:hole and we have keigan parker so that knocks us below curzon ashton

all this i heard from my source etc is balls, unless you can tell us who it is when i put what i have heard up it is allways for either a latics player or one of tta sons!!

a few things to think about

1. were skint simple cant afford to pay him and staff off

2. new man in can only sign loanees wont have time to change squad to his liking

3. after moore went tta said they wish they had given him more time so they wont rush into anythin and i highly doubt he will go this season or next

4. were skint

5. who would want this job

6. 3 sided :censored:hole and we have keigan parker so that knocks us below curzon ashton

all this i heard from my source etc is balls, unless you can tell us who it is when i put what i have heard up it is allways for either a latics player or one of tta sons!!

Yeah, but aren't we skint?

Everytime someone's been on here saying he's going after the next match, the match gets postponed. What's the easiest way to freeze a pitch? Can one man do it acting alone? Someone should look into it.

:lol:

"Reports of a mystery man driving away from Edgeley Park in a fire engine in the early hours of Tuesday morning remain unconfirmed...."

its stupid

the club is going down and quick we will be lucky to have one in 3 years time until things drastically change.

IF!! we are still in this league next year we need loans in, bring youngsters from the prem in who just want to play and have tallent. and then bounce back and end up finsihing higher in the table and hopefully attract better players and new owners :lol:B)

Sad thing is it's probably true going off the track record of rentagob Corney and his 2 bosses.

I wonder who they imagine would want the job? though Im sure they'll be overwhelmed with applications cos this club is most definitely on the up under their inspired, commited leadership.

Sad thing is it's probably true going off the track record of rentagob Corney and his 2 bosses.

I wonder who they imagine would want the job? though Im sure they'll be overwhelmed with applications cos this club is most definitely on the up under their inspired, commited leadership.

That is the greatest user name I have ever seen on here.