Dave Penney

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must go next home there will be some banners saying out belive me tonight was a shocking i am on my way from tonight game using my laptop in the car its time this guy left before the club dies in a bad way.

The players Penney picked tonight created enough chances to have won the game. The fingers should be pointed at those missing the chances.

Someone please answer me this?

1) Where do you suppose we are going to get the money to pay him off? Money tree at the bottom of the garden.

2) Who is going to come who could do the job so much better (and before the blue tinted specs are on please don't say ritchie) Morph

What is the point!

The team didn't only play the last five/ten minutes. It created enough chances to have won the game before Swindon scored. Unless a new manager can play and score goals, there will be no difference.

exactly.

and until last night we had hardly conceded a gol in ages, but just cudnt score and got a crap decision v millwall. the problem is too many people had never heard of him, and even tho hes quite proven as a manager, these people just know best. they really do :whoosh:

its hard to build a team in stages, but thats what weve got to do. theres a stat somewhere about our defence. i think that away from home its one of the best, too many people think they are andy gray. but the funny thing (for me anyway) is this- andy gray is chuffin clueless aswell!!!!!!

Someone please answer me this?

1) Where do you suppose we are going to get the money to pay him off?

2) Who is going to come who could do the job so much better (and before the blue tinted specs are on please don't say ritchie)

FFS, again?

Firstly, but not for the first time, where the money comes from is not our business. Besides, if we have gotten ourselves into a position where we absolutely can't afford to sack a badly underperforming manager then the club is run by a bunch of morons.

Secondly, and for more than the second time, what's so 'blue tinted' about Andy Ritchie? His managerial CV is SUPERIOR to Dave Penney's - despite this most people on here were licking Penney's arse when he was appointed, as if he was some sort of lower league Mourinho. Crucially, Stitch would help repair the relationship between the fans and the club more than anybody which, in my opinion, is the single biggest problem we have a the momet (bar the missing Lookers, which is a a related issue). 'Blue tinted' is the way forward....

FFS, again?

Firstly, but not for the first time, where the money comes from is not our business. Besides, if we have gotten ourselves into a position where we absolutely can't afford to sack a badly underperforming manager then the club is run by a bunch of morons.

Secondly, and for more than the second time, what's so 'blue tinted' about Andy Ritchie? His managerial CV is SUPERIOR to Dave Penney's - despite this most people on here were licking Penney's arse when he was appointed, as if he was some sort of lower league Mourinho. Crucially, Stitch would help repair the relationship between the fans and the club more than anybody which, in my opinion, is the single biggest problem we have a the momet (bar the missing Lookers, which is a a related issue). 'Blue tinted' is the way forward....

Just how is Ritchie's record superior to Penney's??? Ritchie's been sacked by how many clubs? You should look at the then Huddersfield chairmans comments when he got rid after we'd stuffed them at BP. Along the lines of he's never had a manager who was so inept at motivating a group of players and he had no choice but to sack him. Sounds like just the man we need here right now.

Sacking Penney after half a season would be crazy but sacking him just cos you want Ritchie back is beyond belief. It makes me wonder if you actually support the club or Ritchie personally..I just cant take people like you seriously at all.

The thing that always sticks in my mind about Ritchie when he was here was he paid 60 grand for Wayne Gill! and signed a 5'8 goalie on trial...and thats without the regular 'lock-ins' in the dressing room after yet another spineless defeat. I've spoke to someone who was subjected to them and he described it as like being kept back after school. Totally counterproductive.

If Penney does go and the club are stupid enough to appoint Ritchie then that's it for latics.