more fans at BP, our ethnic communties

Would you stop attending BP?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you stop attending latics games if our ethnic communties start attending?

• Yes
    • No

Not at all. No polo necks in the wardrobe and a ten-year-old banger of a car!

Just to be clear, I have no problem with the things Andrew has stated he finds humour in, other than the original piece, which I didn't happen to find funny and was a tad homophobic.

:grin:

As a regular reader of the Daily Mash I think you misinterpreted their angle. But then their level of biting satire isn't to everyone's taste.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, enough of this childishness. I'm going out to bum a darky during my lunch hour.

For some reason that comment immediately caused a much maligned member of my extended family to spring to mind.

Just make sure my grandad doesn't hear what you had for lunch - he would be right on your case.

Just to wade in with my two-penneth, I don't have a problem with blokes hopping into bed together. Each to their own. What I do have a problem with are these wretched 'princesses' who purposely adopt a ridiculous 'mincing' walk and an even more ridiculous accent/voice. This type of faggot I struggle to tolerate, and it's not homophobic as my resentment isn't based on them sucking cocks in their spare time. If I was as forthcoming with girls as I've seen these attention seeking arseholes be with unwelcoming blokes then I'd be running the risk of being arrested. The last thing you need when you're smoking a fag outside Sankeys is some skinny boy repeatedly reaching out, stroking your hair and asking to feel your muscles, darling.

:rant.sml:

:lol:

is that the way Sankeys is nowadays?

never like that when i went, thanks for that i wont be going again :grin:

Well, enough of this childishness. I'm going out to bum a darky during my lunch hour.

I’ve got a black mate who has naturally ginger hair, I’ll give you his number if you want.

We used to call him beans on toast at school or Botsy for short. Quite fitting come to think. Other nicknames include Wes Brown, Delroy ginge and ginger rice.

Ps he’s not gay but would probably be willing to try it as long as nobody else is looking.

I’ve got a black mate who has naturally ginger hair, I’ll give you his number if you want.

We used to call him beans on toast at school or Botsy for short. Quite fitting come to think. Other nicknames include Wes Brown, Delroy ginge and ginger rice.

Ps he’s not gay but would probably be willing to try it as long as nobody else is looking.

I had a mate down here whose mum is an extremely blonde Norwegian and whose dad is Nigerian. His beard made my unshaven facial hair look monochrome. Ladies liked him. Really, really liked him. I never bummed him though.

This thread is going way off topic and in a direction which will cause MORE offence than it has already done.

There has been some interesting points raised on this thread and IMO the fact that only 12% have voted to VETO Boundary Park ( Latics) if other members of OUR own community turn up is good considering the recent polling victorys of certain political parties in our area.

88% want more fans to come and follow OUR team, that is the most important message of all ......

:locker: