more fans at BP, our ethnic communties

Would you stop attending BP?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you stop attending latics games if our ethnic communties start attending?

• Yes
    • No

because it gets done every 2 or 3 months.

it's boring.

even when not accompanied by a poll with the options "i'm racist", "i'm not racist".

and, guess what?

2 or 3 months on Oldhams Muslims STILL don't spend much money on luxuries, certainly don't spend much money on luxuries with non-Muslim owned businesses and on the rare occassions that they do it certainly wouldn't be spent with a Jewish owned business.

why not focus your energies on the 200,000 or so white, black, chinese, eastern european people in Oldham who are way more likely to come and watch a football match?

or, even better, don't discriminate at all.

I have, the question was ethnic communities, hence prozac response with regards to encouring the polish community more seems as our top player is Polish. I never mentioned a specific ethnicity nor minority at all in the poll title

Many thanks as for your thoughts though.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we could try and get one or two asian players into the squad

why? and who?

as Underdog says above - our best player is Polish.

I haven't noticed BP being swamped with Poles.

why don't we just leave all these poor people alone to do whatever it is they enjoy doing on a Saturday afternoon rather than attempt to inflict untold pain & misery on them? :lol:

Edited by dfOAFC

Hilarious. Ridiculeing racism with homophobic 'humour'...

Seriously? I didn't find that article homophobic at all. It's not saying that the latent homo-eroticism inherent in the far right makes homosexuality bad, it's.... oh, I can't be arsed

why? and who?

as Underdog says above - our best player is Polish.

I haven't noticed BP being swamped with Poles.

why don't we just leave all these poor people alone to do whatever it is they enjoy doing on a Saturday afternoon rather than attempt to inflict untold pain & misery on them? :lol:

Our best player is a Yorkshireman.

If you post without making racist remarks they will not be removed.

Also, if you highlight the posts where you're being called a racist - I can't see any - I will edit/remove them as I deem appropriate.

I did explain this to you via PM, but it seems you want to do it in public and frankly I can't be bothered to delete your posts any more.

You are now on a 1 week Moderator Preview to ensure your unacceptable posts do not appear on OWTB.

nice one Ackey , although I dont know how you manage to decipher his posts, they are written in some sort of ancient language

Hilarious. Ridiculeing racism with homophobic 'humour'...

So next time I'm out drinking with my gay friends and they're endlessly speculating about what Nick Griffin got up to with Martin Webster in his National Front days i should tell them off for being homophobic? You'll be telling me i'm not allowed to laugh at this idiot next....

So next time I'm out drinking with my gay friends and they're endlessly speculating about what Nick Griffin got up to with Martin Webster in his National Front days i should tell them off for being homophobic? You'll be telling me i'm not allowed to laugh at this idiot next....

Oh right, some of your best friends are gay.

Homophobe.

oh f**k off. :grin:

and good luck with your ongoing quest to introduce a homoerotic subtext into every single thread on this forum...

I must have latent far right tendancies. Anyway, I don't have to take this abuse, I'm off to talk to my attractive lesbian traffic warden friends.

Have I just done it again? :lol:

if I was to dignify the poll with a response the answer would be "no", however....

I was once sat in front of 3 members of our "ethnic communities" at an Amir Khan fight and it wasn't the most pleasurable nights boxing.

am I wrong to ignore what I've actually experienced?

if I was to dignify the poll with a response the answer would be "no", however....

I was once sat in front of 3 members of our "ethnic communities" at an Amir Khan fight and it wasn't the most pleasurable nights boxing.

Hundreds of occasions I’ve sat watching Latics with thousands of white people and had a bloody miserable time

Are your wrong to ignore? No I would say that is the best thing to do as if everyone stereotyped a race from one bad experience, then where would we be.