Homeopathy funding slashed

leeslover

PARLIAMENT EMITTING ANGRY PURPLE AURA, SAY HOMEOPATHS

23-02-10

MEMBERS of Parliament who criticised homeopathy have badly knotted chakras and are emitting an unhealthy purple aura, it was claimed last night.

Big Ben yesterdayAs a committee of MPs said the not-medicine was 14 times less efficient than writing a letter to Jesus, homeopaths claimed the report had no credibility because it had not been buried for two weeks in a cocoon of damp horse chestnut leaves, directly over the right kind of ley line.

Not-Dr Julian Cook said: "The House of Commons is giving off the same aggressive, dark purple aura that you get from a GP's prescription or a box of paracetamol.

"These MPs have obviously neglected to re-mineralise their chakras but I can fix that with a simple course of quartz therapy and a tincture of henbane rubbed into their belly buttons. In exchange for some money."

The report could see government funding into the not-treatment being stripped back to £1 as according to homeopathic theory it will have the same effect as giving them £100 million.

Practitioners will apply for one penny of the new budget and then be advised to shake it vigorously in their bank account.

Committee member, Denys Finch-Hatton, said: "Their account will 'remember' the millions we used to give them and they can then try to buy new clinics by telling the builders about all the money that used to be there."

But Wayne Hayes, a registered Chi masseur from Carlise, said: "If these MPs are so clever then how come homeopathy is endorsed not just by people who watch Living TV but by a wide range of actresses, pre-menopausal television presenters and the Prince of Wales?

"That shut you up, didn't it?"

linkage

I almost felt sorry for the pre-menopausal, woolly-headed bint.

Almost being the key word I hope?

I came up with what I think is frankly a wonderful idea on how to show homoeopathy for what it is...

Step1: Take all homoeopaths into a room.

Step2: Break all their legs.

Step3: Give them a bucket of water, a rose-leaf and a mortar and pestle.

Step4: Laugh your tits off as they try to "cure" themselves.

Step5: Keep laughing.

Step6: Take a break, you don't want to injure yourself around these quacks.

Step7: Laugh some more.

Step8: Finally help them with some real medical treatments. It's the right thing to do, after all.

There was a homeopathy advocate on BBC News this morning who was emitting a distinctly purple hue by the time the psychologist sat next to her had scientifically ripped her to shreds.

I almost felt sorry for the pre-menopausal, woolly-headed bint.

They're clever like that, Psychologists.

Almost being the key word I hope?

I came up with what I think is frankly a wonderful idea on how to show homoeopathy for what it is...

Step1: Take all homoeopaths into a room.

Step2: Break all their legs.

Step3: Give them a bucket of water, a rose-leaf and a mortar and pestle.

Step4: Laugh your tits off as they try to "cure" themselves.

Step5: Keep laughing.

Step6: Take a break, you don't want to injure yourself around these quacks.

Step7: Laugh some more.

Step8: Finally help them with some real medical treatments. It's the right thing to do, after all.

says who?

Anyone who believes in science more than they do witchcraft.

I think they were implying we should leave homoeopaths to rot with a broken leg or two.

Bold, but I think that would makes us as bad as them.

If you were implying that homoeopathy works, well, then, erm... hahahahahaha

Interesting point.

And on that note, I suggest that everybody who wants to be treated with homoeopathic potions, crystals and astrology charts can do so, and let Darwin's Theory of Evolution do the rest.

If it wasn't for the NHS having to pay for the damn stuff I'd heartily agree!