strange cloud seen over tel aviv tonight

boboafc

:grin:

There's more to life than latics and there is more to this forum than latics.

There are latics parts of this forum and non-latics parts, there is a tech part, a buying a selling part, other sports parts and a few others.

well if thats the case then i have some woodworking chisels and gouges for sale they are whats called paring chisels and gouges for pattrnmaking if you know anyb :grin: ody that is intrerested could you post a massage on here cheers

:grin:

well if thats the case then i have some woodworking chisels and gouges for sale they are whats called paring chisels and gouges for pattrnmaking if you know anyb :grin: ody that is intrerested could you post a massage on here cheers

Yeah, one of the guys I train with is a patternmaker - he's just had some of his tools nicked.

hey :blind: can you see what is written OWTB Off Topics > The Andy Gorton Taproom , off topics means non latics or football

Bob mate. Some people are angry with the world... maybe they have a small wang, or no friends, who knows...? But don't take it personally :)

Bob mate. Some people are angry with the world... maybe they have a small wang, or no friends, who knows...? But don't take it personally :)

A psychologist friend of mine (totally imaginary) read this thread and said exactly that. Small wang. The very same words. What are the odds?

It's Jesus wearing a bikini top made of clouds.