Donate a goal to Latics

Keep those pledges coming in, so far we've got 8 goals from a family in Mossley who played Subbuteo last night and pledged half of their sixteen goal thriller between Borussia Monchengladbach and Honved. We have a penalty from the Littleborough and District 5-a-side league, and 3 goals from a game of West Ham Headers and Volleys at a school in Rochdale.

http://pinevillains.wordpress.com/2010/03/...goals-going-in/

Keep tweeting those goals.

Well we got loads so far, some from FIFA10 and Sensible Soccer, a very nice side-foot into the left hand corner with a right footed shot in a 5-a-side, two individual goals from a league match, anda game at Tameside College 5-a-side donated 3 goals due to the team winning 11-7 - so there was plenty of scope for a donation there.

Well done everybody. Keep those pledges coming in.

I scored two goals playing 5-a-side last night; I also reckon they should count double, as I scored them both with my right foot and I'm left footed.

Happy to help.

Absolute lie - you have never scored a goal in your life! As for the right peg; I thought you'd donated that to Emmaus to see if they could refurb it and get some use at long last?

Well we got loads so far, some from FIFA10 and Sensible Soccer, a very nice side-foot into the left hand corner with a right footed shot in a 5-a-side, two individual goals from a league match, anda game at Tameside College 5-a-side donated 3 goals due to the team winning 11-7 - so there was plenty of scope for a donation there.

Well done everybody. Keep those pledges coming in.

As England, I beat Spain 7-1 (sloppy boys, sloppy) playing "Real Football" on my iphone. You can have those goals if it helps. :lol:

how about I donate a "flat as a pankcake, half eaten" leather casey footy ball?

It's the dog's, she loves it won't go anywhere without it - but its dead now and as much chance of a revival as latics scoring three goals on sat.

Maybe can be used as practice, it takes great skill to hoof it - Maybe Gregs can?

:wink:

I can even bring it on Sat to BP if you really, really want it :grin:

Edited by underdog

Straight in.

I've never quite got my head round this saying....surely if the ball goes straight in from the corner, would it not strike the post? even from any point of the 'D' the angle wouldn't allow it to miss the post!

I've never quite got my head round this saying....surely if the ball goes straight in from the corner, would it not strike the post? even from any point of the 'D' the angle wouldn't allow it to miss the post!

You make the angle with curl and dip.

Anyway, I'm just back from 5 a side and can donate 5 of my goals to the cause. One a particularly nice mazy run through the middle, feigning shot, so keeper goes down and rounding in for a nice tap in. Please Latics, use this one well don't want it to go to waste!

I scored two goals playing 5-a-side last night; I also reckon they should count double, as I scored them both with my right foot and I'm left footed.

Happy to help.

Hurrah!

As England, I beat Spain 7-1 (sloppy boys, sloppy) playing "Real Football" on my iphone. You can have those goals if it helps. :lol:

Hurrah!

how about I donate a "flat as a pankcake, half eaten" leather casey footy ball?

It's the dog's, she loves it won't go anywhere without it - but its dead now and as much chance of a revival as latics scoring three goals on sat.

Maybe can be used as practice, it takes great skill to hoof it - Maybe Gregs can?

:wink:

I can even bring it on Sat to BP if you really, really want it :grin:

Hurrah!

I scored my first goal in two years on Sunday, direct from a corner.

Latics can get stuffed if they think they are having that one!!

Boo!

Tonight was a bit of a humbling for the oppo' as my side ran out 16-8 winners. To be honest we took our foot off the gas at 11-3... either way I'm happy for Latics to have all 7 of our spare goals.

Go get um boys!

Hurrah!

I'm just back from 5 a side and can donate 5 of my goals to the cause. One a particularly nice mazy run through the middle, feigning shot, so keeper goes down and rounding in for a nice tap in. Please Latics, use this one well don't want it to go to waste!

Hurrah!

Goals make Dave happy.