Marcus Stewart?

as i say there's no foundation to it, just got a text saying have we signed marcus stewart, i said i hope not why? and the reply was they they'd just seen him in oldham, just though it was funny because it's believable, unless i'm just gullable!!!

as i say there's no foundation to it, just got a text saying have we signed marcus stewart, i said i hope not why? and the reply was they they'd just seen him in oldham, just though it was funny because it's believable, unless i'm just gullable!!!

Nice name btw

He must live round these parts, cos I saw him about 4 months ago at the school I work at with his son for a Rugby match.

Although I find it difficult to understand why he would live here when he plays for Exeter.

He must live round these parts, cos I saw him about 4 months ago at the school I work at with his son for a Rugby match.

Although I find it difficult to understand why he would live here when he plays for Exeter.

could still live in Huddersfield?

Maybe he left some roots when he played for Huddersfield? He's definitely a carrot cruncher though, it was all about him, "coming home," when he signed for Bristol City and signing for Exeter after sounds like a man who is tired of commuting.

He used to be married to a girl from Royton, probably visiting the kids.

Marcus visits his kids who live with his ex partner in Denshaw, simple really. His kids go to Rishworth. Thats probabbly why you see him about and his ex lived on Carlton Way so quite possibly at grans to pick up kids close to BP. He did want a move up here but a while back. Hes big mates with David Beresford who works with my dad.

oooopppss my bad, case of 2 + 2 = 5.

oooopppss my bad, case of 2 + 2 = 5.

No Problems, it's actually refreshing for someone to start a thread like this and then have the decency to apologise when they realise they've dropped a clanger in judgement. Well played Mr/Mrs Balls - though behaving as sound as that round here won't keep you popular for long you know :grin: