Dave Penney HAS to go

When are the board going to realise that we need to get rid of Penney now before it is too late. It has been obvious for ages that he isn't going to take us anywhere but downwards. PENNY OUT

Penney does not have to go, i am a believer that in summer he will bring in more players and get rid of the crap ones we have now, and then we might push up the table next season, maybe not promotion contenders, but the season after we could very well be.

Penney does not have to go, i am a believer that in summer he will bring in more players and get rid of the crap ones we have now, and then we might push up the table next season, maybe not promotion contenders, but the season after we could very well be.

Bring in more players? He brought in loads in the summer and most of these are the ones that should go as well as the obvious like Whitaker.

What makes you think he'll do any better this summer?

He brought in crap players last summer, and will bring in more crap players this summer!

Your sig says it all!

Drugs do magical things

Exactly. For example, Parker. I bet i wasn't the only one who thought he was a good signing.

Even with hindsight, the players he has signed aren't bad. They are just being managed poorly (negatively) at the moment.

NB. I said Parker would get three goals. I got carried away with enthusiasm. Something about proving the rule though.