BBC highlights v Brighton

BBC

That first goal looks even better - swerves all over the place.

But the second looks even worse than on Saturday....

The first goal is cracking but he should never been allowed to get the shot away,

Note to Penney play a right wing to help cover the Right Back

simples.png

Edited by razza699

We just looked too hesitant in that match, no one seemed to want to close people down, when we should be clearing we were taking the extra touch and when we were facing an open net we just seemed to want to take a few more touches instead of giving it a crack,

Ive seen this a few times in our attack, we see the space open up but they would rather take another touch again to control, giving the defenders a better chance of getting back and blocking the shots, I think the attackers need to work on first time shots,

what also stands out to me is the lack of force behind the shots, pawel should have buried the header, he went for pllacement which didnt work anyway

We just looked too hesitant in that match, no one seemed to want to close people down, when we should be clearing we were taking the extra touch and when we were facing an open net we just seemed to want to take a few more touches instead of giving it a crack,

Ive seen this a few times in our attack, we see the space open up but they would rather take another touch again to control, giving the defenders a better chance of getting back and blocking the shots, I think the attackers need to work on first time shots,

what also stands out to me is the lack of force behind the shots, pawel should have buried the header, he went for pllacement which didnt work anyway

I haven't got a problem with him placing them but if he does then he should be getting them on target, that header on Saturday just needed guiding on target the keeper was nowhere near it, anything on target would have been a goal.

All signs of a complete lack of confidence, in my opinion.