tonights results

Dont fancy many fixtures after March though and cant see many points towards the end of the season. Away at Southampton, Huddersfield, Carlisle............ home to Charlton........

We needed to be 7 or 8 points clear by the end of March IMO!

How many points do we think we'll need to be safe?

Looking at the teams in the 4th bottom / 5th bottom spot, then they are averaging a point a game across the season. This would equate to 46 points. Adding a safety margin to this, then 48 would hopefully secure League One status for next year.

Currently on 40 points. 2 wins, 2 draws?

Potential wins - Gillingham, Southend, Brentford? All teams in the bottom half at home.

Potential draws - Bristol Rovers, Carlisle, Yeovil? Unlikely to have that much to play for, or with Charlton not wanting to get crocked ahead of the play-offs

Potential defeats - Southampton, MK Dons, Huddersfield? Decent teams away from home in the hunt for the Top 6.

12 points highlighted - need to get about 2/3 of them to stay up.

We should be capable of doing this - and I would have been far more confident if I hadn't watched the last 60 minutes on Saturday.

How many points do we think we'll need to be safe?

Looking at the teams in the 4th bottom / 5th bottom spot, then they are averaging a point a game across the season. This would equate to 46 points. Adding a safety margin to this, then 48 would hopefully secure League One status for next year.

Currently on 40 points. 2 wins, 2 draws?

Potential wins - Gillingham, Southend, Brentford? All teams in the bottom half at home.

Potential draws - Bristol Rovers, Carlisle, Yeovil? Unlikely to have that much to play for, or with Charlton not wanting to get crocked ahead of the play-offs

Potential defeats - Southampton, MK Dons, Huddersfield? Decent teams away from home in the hunt for the Top 6.

12 points highlighted - need to get about 2/3 of them to stay up.

We should be capable of doing this - and I would have been far more confident if I hadn't watched the last 60 minutes on Saturday.

[/quote

We're not really capable of doing anything at the moment and literally anything can happen.

Don't forget two of the potential 3 wins are against clubs who are in the relegation mix and they will be battling for their lives!!!!

If we lose them both we will almost certainly be relegated and bearing in mind that we just can't score I am not confident at all!!!!