Alex Marrow

I can't believe Hardy has changed his mind over the fixtures because of 6 emails, this will cost the club more money on policing, and give the players little rest. I urge 6 more people to email him telling him to get Dickov to sign :censored: and lets see if that happens, the club could even use the money saved on policing for his wages.

Good luck trying to find another 5 like you BP. :blink:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want him to marry me, thanks.

Why, people wanted to move the fixtures badly enough and cost the club extra money.

Then stop sounding like your in love with him, please!

Cost club more money in policing yes, but the extra money coming in from the bank holiday fixtures will cover this easily.

Ok, Rochdale attendance - I'd guess on there being a good few hundred/thousand less supporters on a tuesday night than a monday bank holiday. Prob bring 2000-2500 on a bank holiday, Tuesday night in november? 1000-1500 max.

Walsall - Tuesday night in April they'd bring about 100-300 fans. Bank holiday in April - They would probably treble that amount of fans.

I don't want him to marry me, thanks.

Why, people wanted to move the fixtures badly enough and cost the club extra money.

This :censored: thing now is getting really boring, yes he is a good player and once dickov has watched the dvds if he thinks he can do a job then im sure he will make a call if not there is more players out there. If you love him so much go and watch blackburn.

It will cost the club more money on the old bill but they will make more money on the gate and food and drink sales so whats the problem

aah my fleeting visits to this site recently and your still going on about him !!

Whats wrong with my mentioning a player that would improve our team alot. I'm still up at this hour wondering why he didn't make the England team. Dickov better make a move for him. Betttttttttttttttttttttttter than Lampard, :censored: :censored:, Alexxxxxxxx :censored: here, Alex Marrrrrow there, He's better than Frank Lampardddddddd, :censored: :censored:!

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep

Oh lorddddddddddd :censored: sheeeeeeers sheep!

Whats wrong with my mentioning a player that would improve our team alot. I'm still up at this hour wondering why he didn't make the England team. Dickov better make a move for him. Betttttttttttttttttttttttter than Lampard, :censored: :censored:, Alexxxxxxxx :censored: here, Alex Marrrrrow there, He's better than Frank Lampardddddddd, :censored: :censored:!

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep

:petesake:

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep

He sheeeers sheep m'lord

He sheeeers sheep

Your going to be Soooooooo disapointed when we don't sign him.

I disagree.

He didnt play in majority of games from january to april.

Abbott & Greegs kept us up.

I think it was just Greegs with a little help from Lee and Stephens after January, Abbott did jack after his injury... Hopefully we can get a fully fit abbott back in August

I think it was just Greegs with a little help from Lee and Stephens after January, Abbott did jack after his injury... Hopefully we can get a fully fit abbott back in August

Lee & Stephens did help yes, but i referred to Abbott because of the 13 goals he scored, (1/3 of our total league amount) which without them we would of defo gone down

The thing is : This isn't very far from the truth.

Exactly but you saw him as i said over 80% of his games, but most on here will think its a fishing experdition or saw him just at home. I beg to differ with anyone who thinks Alemx :censored: wouldn't be a quality player and a key player in our midfield next year.

What did abbott do apart from stick a few pens away?

Exactly bud, what did :censored: do, just see my sig for an insight, but yeah :censored: overlooked by our superstar Abbott who squandared chance after chance during the back end of the season at times.

Exactly but you saw him as i said over 80% of his games, but most on here will think its a fishing experdition or saw him just at home. I beg to differ with anyone who thinks Alemx :censored: wouldn't be a quality player and a key player in our midfield next year.

Exactly bud, what did :censored: do, just see my sig for an insight, but yeah :censored: overlooked by our superstar Abbott who squandared chance after chance during the back end of the season at times.

Yes we would be a key player - But would him and stephens be a good partnership?

Okay then, what did :censored: do?

Abbotts goals kept us up, he was relied on game after game after being rushed back to produce the goods. He scored the goals that kept us up thats what counts the most in football.

Yes we would be a key player - But would him and stephens be a good partnership?

Okay then, what did :censored: do?

Abbotts goals kept us up, he was relied on game after game after being rushed back to produce the goods. He scored the goals that kept us up thats what counts the most in football.

You've got to be on a fish.