Your team needs you Sat 3rd April

Well if we can get some positive comments on this thread .....click here to leave your POSITIVE COMMENTS

I will ask for them to be put in the changing room for the players to read on sat before the game !!!

Wardle, this is a fantastic idea and I have done it. I don't know if the players avoid all press, social sites and OWTB because it may get them down with all the negativity.

However, if they can actually see words from the fans who may not be one for singing, its just got to be a boost for them and I am at a stage were I am willing to try anything to get us a more supportive atmosphere at BP.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Nice offer :) My baby is now 7 days overdue and I am praying like crazy that the wife will flood the carpet asap... Not much chance of me getting to a game in the next couple of weeks.

I think I might make an appearance before end of the season if the baby gets a move on and I can obtain a pass out from the wife.

aww bless a baby blue, Hope everything goes well...however here's the deal....no expiry date on the offer OOOO...if it gets you own to BP at least once a season I am willing to shell out the massive expense to myself. :wink:

Wardle, this is a fantastic idea and I have done it. I don't know if the players avoid all press, social sites and OWTB because it may get them down with all the negativity.

However, if they can actually see words from the fans who may not be one for singing, its just got to be a boost for them and I am at a stage were I am willing to try anything to get us a more supportive atmosphere at BP.

You would be suprised who reads Owtb :wink:

I will put together some comments and have them printed for Sat. I will then ask either Alan or Barry if they will pass them to the coaching staff to let the players read at some point before the game.

I'm sure this wouldnt be a problem and all positive vibes will help them more than boo's and fans giving them the V's....

Can I have a pie and a pint, please? I'm travelling up. i'll pass on the offer of Greegs' naughty bits, if that's OK with you. :shock:

all is welcome, all is welcome........I'm in the RRE end. However, I need to ask you a few question first:

True Age?

Mental age?

Physical age?

Are you on any drugs? (well you are a latics fan)

Its so I am not soliciting a minor or I may have to negotiate lower to a pepsi and a mars bar :grin:

all is welcome, all is welcome........I'm in the RRE end. However, I need to ask you a few question first:

True Age? 65

Mental age? 18

Physical age? 104

Are you on any drugs? (well you are a latics fan) only the drug called "Being from Owdham", which has been known to induce lunacy

Its so I am not soliciting a minor or I may have to negotiate lower to a pepsi and a mars bar :grin:Pepsi makes me want to widdle, and I can't ask the bus driver to stop halfway back to Piccadilly or I might miss my train home :blush:

:lol: ..That's it you are on...lol

Meet you in the RRE before or at half time Bristol, or if you frequent the rifle range pub before hand - I'll treat you in there too......................

wait for it, wait for it.......pie, peas and a pint.

The decision is yours........ :grin:

I'll join you, UD.

In fact, all you "let's get behind the team for once" lot, why don't you join me in the block behind the goal in the RRE, just for this game and see how we get on?? I've a big gob, so I'll start 'em all off if you want?

Come on, put your money where your mouths are and let's see if you can sing as good a game as you can talk. I know I can.

How about it? You all know who you are.........

I await your replies.

Go on Dan, I'll join you.

But if their as gutless and inept as recent weeks, then I will be giving them both barrels too.

Go on Dan, I'll join you.

But if their as gutless and inept as recent weeks, then I will be giving them both barrels too.

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you have made a middle aged woman happy lee. Its only one game.

Cheers...suppose you want a pie and a pint at half time too...tut

Its going to be an expensive do on sat for me - hell, your all worth it as you are latics fans

Meet you in the RRE before or at half time Bristol, or if you frequent the rifle range pub before hand - I'll treat you in there too......................

Its gonna cost you a small fortune in pies & pints this rate!!!! :lol:

aww bless a baby blue, Hope everything goes well...however here's the deal....no expiry date on the offer OOOO...if it gets you own to BP at least once a season I am willing to shell out the massive expense to myself. :wink:

good luck with it mate...if she not dropped soon they take her in...mine were 6 weeks early!!

narrr she will be ok, she was clever and said HT .... There wont be any pies or beer left at HT :grin:

good luck with it mate...if she not dropped soon they take her in...mine were 6 weeks early!!

Cheers

We have an induction date for Thursday... Would of been earlier if it wasn't for the piss pot midwife :)

Edited by oafc0000

You would be suprised who reads Owtb :wink:

I will put together some comments and have them printed for Sat. I will then ask either Alan or Barry if they will pass them to the coaching staff to let the players read at some point before the game.

I'm sure this wouldnt be a problem and all positive vibes will help them more than boo's and fans giving them the V's....

hang on a mo some comments..does that mean that we are editing..aka only a select few....

Marketing guy take note :

3 games for £30........Nah!

Underdog's novel idea seems to be a winner..................stock up on those pies now :grin:

you are all bad please leave thnx

so bad in todays terms means good?... :wink:

come on Andy is there no glimmer of hope to raise your spirits at all in our team - young kirk's performance on Tues perhaps, Eaves when he comes on too gives us a lift. Any member of our team?

Actually my beloved husband being that Latics is our joint hobby, I am hoping our joint account is going to cope with the extra cost......lol..maybe I should contact the catering company direct and place an order. I did warn you about the extras being a latics fan can cost you :wink:

It could be worse, I could be a lady who collects handbags and shoes and only on Sat afternoons wih ones hubby in tow.

Be thankful....tut..... :grin:

narrr she will be ok, she was clever and said HT .... There wont be any pies or beer left at HT :grin:

SHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............now you've blown it...tut....that was my cunning plan...reel them in and hoping the pie only will disappoint on the day :lol:

I'm out.

aww Lee....okay, okay out for the positive comments to the players.

Are we still on for some postive singing though - of course until it goes horible wrong that is.

Do we have you up to that point? and if its still positive at half time - bribery with pint and a pie from me? :disappointed:

Start the engine tangerinedreams...........i can see plenty of overtime for you in the near future thanks to your missus' very generous offers :lol:

I can see I am going to be a very popular blonde at BP on sat

Move over Miss Marsh

Stay in the USA you cheerleaders you

I have arrived.....lol....as you say Steve, one woman marketing team. :wink:

Oh what I do for my team...however, there is a limit and a line just in case there are any other ideas