Andy Holdsworth

:lol: All the players you got off us have being useless for you I.E Parker who you have already shipped out

Parker was terrible, he has the pace, but needs to look bothered and improve his finishing

Worthington - looked good start of season but then broke ankle, recently returned to first team action - looked awful since returning

Holdsworth looks a decent solid right back, looks half decent getting forward to, won us a few penalties from bursts into the box before gettinh injured

Even tho we dint get pav off you, hes looked decent but have relied on him to much, look lost without him playing

:lol: All the players you got off us have being useless for you I.E Parker who you have already shipped out

As expected really.

You didnt do much in the league with them in the team.

Out of the 3 though I rate Holdsworth.

For next season, please can we have Pilkington, Smithies and Rhodes on free transfers.

Ta.

(Theo Robinson has looked handy for the hour I've seen him play as well!)

Edited by opinions4u

For next season, please can we have Pilkington, Smithies and Rhodes on free transfers.

Ta.

(Theo Robinson has looked handy for the hour I've seen him play as well!)

We could give you Theo Robinson, not many of us rate him that much

Just wondering if he is injured or is he not getting in the team ???

As fans, we hate him. We sing a rather funny song for him - "You :censored: Yorkshire bastard, get out of our club."

Personally, I think it's a bit harsh because, when he has played, he's looked decent.

I suppose it could be Worthington it is sung about, now I think about it.

Jacko had a good chat with Mr Holdsworth in the dug out prior to the match. Perhaps he will come on later to divulge what was said. Some interesting inside opinion stuff.

I think we can judge if its interesting when the 'stuff' is published Lagsy my owd cocker spaniel. In fact I bagsy being the sole judge on if its interesting.

I once had a chat with Mr. Hankey, he didn't half talk some sh*t but the film was a bit hit in Japan.