dp here next season?

Not bothered reading anything but the title.

If anyone is up for a dp then I am game but why wait till the next season? I didn't know there was a season for this kind of thing. Any position or venue. Private, audience or filmed. No midgets, children or women.

PM me with more details.

Very brave of you to come out in such a public way. I never knew you were so accommodating.

Another one who can't see it either.

I can't see any of the "not if Penney is here" brigade rushing to the ticket office waving bunches of 20s to get their ST as Penney puts his pot plants in a pie tray and dodges the door hitting him on his way out. I'm sure the cry will be "I'll see who the new manager is" will be heard before too long or "once again TTA have shown they don't know what they are doing" or somesuch.

Myself and 6 others wont be buying S/T with penny in charge next season.

however , if they replace him we WILL buy .

We will give any new manager the support but the thought of another season of Penny style bore football is a non starter for us.

We will give any new manager the support but the thought of another season of Penny style bore football is a non starter for us.

Will you renew the day after Penney is sacked or wait until the new man is appointed and make your decision then?

What if they replace Penney with Dave Bassett or similar manager?

Just interested.

Hmmmmmm......

And full support until at least two months into the season.....

Who thinks should ST sales drop below 2000 and TTA then cast aside DP due to it, that the ST sales will suddenly go up? I don't.

I think they are going to drop either way, but I think alot could depend on the timing of his dismissal (if it happens).

I think many fans have made their mind up regardless of the manager.

I will be paying on the door next season as I have missed too many games this season to warrant buying a season ticket (think with the games I have missed I have paid approx £22 a game)

I think they are going to drop either way, but I think alot could depend on the timing of his dismissal (if it happens).

I think many fans have made their mind up regardless of the manager.

I will be paying on the door next season as I have missed too many games this season to warrant buying a season ticket (think with the games I have missed I have paid approx £22 a game)

Same here, I've missed 5/6, not worked out how much it has cost, there is nothing I can do about it, just won't be doing it next season.

I'll delay renewing my S/T if Penney is still in charge. From the comments made recently by Simon Corney and Alan Hardy, I have a feeling that Penney may still be here at the beginning of next season! I hope I'm wrong.

Any other names in the frame other than Gannon?

Will you renew the day after Penney is sacked or wait until the new man is appointed and make your decision then?

What if they replace Penney with Dave Bassett or similar manager?

Just interested.

We will renew as soon as Penny is gone regardless of who the new manager is.

As i said we will support any new manager like we have done over the years we have been S/T holders.

Unfortunately Penny's football tactics (or lack of) is the straw that broke the camels back.

I can't possibly think of a more negative manager than him and we would sooner have RM or Wadsworth back.

We will renew as soon as Penny is gone regardless of who the new manager is.

As i said we will support any new manager like we have done over the years we have been S/T holders.

Unfortunately Penny's football tactics (or lack of) is the straw that broke the camels back.

I can't possibly think of a more negative manager than him and we would sooner have RM or Wadsworth back.

looks like your not coming next season then,mike newtons bigging penney up big time in his latest blog.

that said,i do think it is hinging on our final league position,and season ticket sales.

people are jumping to conclusions over him staying or going,and gannon comming in,just because he has turned down a championship side doesnt mean he is comming here next season does it.

gonna be interesting how the rest of the season unfolds

looks like your not coming next season then,mike newtons bigging penney up big time in his latest blog.

that said,i do think it is hinging on our final league position,and season ticket sales.

people are jumping to conclusions over him staying or going,and gannon comming in,just because he has turned down a championship side doesnt mean he is comming here next season does it.

gonna be interesting how the rest of the season unfolds

A decision will need to be made regarding Penneys future as soon as we know for certain which division we are playing in next season.

If he is sacked towards the end of may, that will again smell off "ST sales are :censored:e and we are panicking"

If they decide to stick with Penney going into next season then they need to do this, irrelevant of what the ST sales are

A decision will need to be made regarding Penneys future as soon as we know for certain which division we are playing in next season.

If he is sacked towards the end of may, that will again smell off "ST sales are :censored:e and we are panicking"

If they decide to stick with Penney going into next season then they need to do this, irrelevant of what the ST sales are

The problem is that if Penny does stay what is he going to do next season to improve things that he couldn't do this season ??????

The problem is that if Penny does stay what is he going to do next season to improve things that he couldn't do this season ??????

Can see where your coming and I fully agree, if Penney does say I really do fear for our season ticket sales (although I think they will drop regardless)

But the point I was making though is as soon as we know what division we are playing in next season I think the board need to make a decision whether Penney will be in charge next season or not, and stick with it whatever the ST sales are, as opposed to doing a RM and sacking him mid May cos we havent sold any season tickets.

Can see where your coming and I fully agree, if Penney does say I really do fear for our season ticket sales (although I think they will drop regardless)

But the point I was making though is as soon as we know what division we are playing in next season I think the board need to make a decision whether Penney will be in charge next season or not, and stick with it whatever the ST sales are, as opposed to doing a RM and sacking him mid May cos we havent sold any season tickets.

1st June we sacked RM about 2 hours after i'd renewed my Season Ticket. I had faith in Ronnie to improve on the 10th place he achieved, the football was :censored:e but we did at least have some quality going forward and one or two games apart didn't look as toothless as we have done this year. If Penney is here next season - my season ticket money won't be..... simples.

Edited by oafcprozac

1st June we sacked RM about 2 hours after i'd renewed my Season Ticket. I had faith in Ronnie to improve on the 10th place he achieved, the football was :censored:e but we did at least have some quality going forward and one or two games apart didn't look as toothless as we have done this year. If Penney is here next season - my season ticket money won't be..... simples.

Exactly, under Ronnie at least we attacked teams, brought in a bit of quality and scored more than two in a game sometimes.

I'm unsure whether or not to renew mine. I've only really enjoyed two games this season. Even others where we have won I haven't enjoyed it, just enjoyed the final whistle.

MK Dons home I enjoyed and the last 20 minutes if the Colchester game, that's about it. I was pleased with the battling point at Charlton - but little did I know that, that sort of backs to the wall performance would be indicative of the WHOLE season. Injuries, :censored: budgets, blah blah feckin' blah that's why Dopey Dave has to go...

Exactly, under Ronnie at least we attacked teams, brought in a bit of quality and scored more than two in a game sometimes.

If we'd have kept Ronnie, we would have gambled on another deal for Beckett - that would have been the difference between play offs and auto imo. Shez dropped a monumental bollock by choosing to sign Wood, Rocastle and Dabo. Ronnie would have took us up in 06/07. I know many disagree but it was Ronnie's team that got us there. (Macca had already agreed to sign before Ronnie left)