Charlton get large bit of RRE (possibly all)

OS states charlton been given the large bit of the RRE, may yet be given all.

I personally think we may as well give them the lot and save the £££ on the police bill, its not as if we are going to need it

plus if we can get as many people in the chaddy for what could be win or bust might actually create an atmosphere to egg the team to victory

plus if we can get as many people in the chaddy for what could be win or bust might actually create an atmosphere to egg the team to victory

Agree. If we need a result I could see us getting a half decent crowd for once and it would be better to be packed together making some noise, I'm sure Charlton will be doing the same

Agree. If we need a result I could see us getting a half decent crowd for once and it would be better to be packed together making some noise, I'm sure Charlton will be doing the same

Here's a thought:

Charlton get 4,600 allocation in the Rochdale Road end and we muster 4,000 from Oldham for the game - when was the last time we were outnumbered at home? :huh:

Here's a thought:

Charlton get 4,600 allocation in the Rochdale Road end and we muster 4,000 from Oldham for the game - when was the last time we were outnumbered at home? :huh:

against leeds this season in the league game (almost in the fa cup aswell)

against leeds this season in the league game (almost in the fa cup aswell)

against blackpool int playoffs....everytime we play leeds...

yes there may well be toys out the pram i feel.i have got used to going in the rre this season,much better viewing and facilities,the chaddy end is a :censored: hole these days.

i think the club need to seriously look at swapping the respective ends,making the chaddy end the away end...small section of rre can be the family part and everybody will be happy...but they wont.

yes there may well be toys out the pram i feel.i have got used to going in the rre this season,much better viewing and facilities,the chaddy end is a :censored: hole these days.

i think the club need to seriously look at swapping the respective ends,making the chaddy end the away end...small section of rre can be the family part and everybody will be happy...but they wont.

Not quite. They had 4500 in a 12K crowd.

Cant see Charlton selling out 4500 tockets even if they have a sniff of auto, there away support is pretty poor for a supposed big club. They took 300 to Tranmere and 500 to hudds in the big play off game the other week

Edited by NIKI1234

i wouldnt. and i no a lot of other people who wouldnt be happy changing to the rre

OS states charlton been given the large bit of the RRE, may yet be given all.

I personally think we may as well give them the lot and save the £££ on the police bill, its not as if we are going to need it

the away fans seem to be just about the only ones who turn up nowadays. they may as well have the best seats :grin:

I like my seat in RRE but it isn't the same as the one from the lookers that is now on a shelf in my garage.

That true? How d'ya get it - rob it armed with a spanner on the last game? Wish I'd got mine now.....!