Beardy Bus.

Hope you've got your sh*t shirt and sh*t* shorts at the ready. It promises to be Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Myself and Scouselatic are supposed to be on this, but getting confirmation is harder than getting an answer out of a politician. I get the feeling we are as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

Myself and Scouselatic are supposed to be on this, but getting confirmation is harder than getting an answer out of a politician. I get the feeling we are as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

Beardy messaged on facebook last night.

Still a few places available.

9.30 am departing from the White Hart cist £15

Myself and Omar Don't Scare are making our Beardy Bus debuts on Saturday.

What should I expect.

Cheers,

Lee

Me......oh and Tangerinedreams. I believe there is a dress code on this one. A crap/:censored: shirt is needed. Its in memory of a fan who passed away who had a fondness for crap shirts. I did not know the guy others on here did so they may post more details

Bring beer and money for a brekkie at the cafe near the white hart. We stop off at a pub near Carlisle for food, beer and killer pool.

After game, again a stop off on our way back.

oil your voice as there will be singing during the journey as well

Oh yes and I will apologies in advance to all on the bus as I may be merry as I am celebating my 18th (not) birthday...Well a lady never reveals her age...lol...just had a hard paper-roun that's all.

Have ordered already the sunshine and 3points - hope this is okay with everyone

All is welcome Prozac, as Harry has said see you at the White hart with crappy shirt. Bring liquid refreshment and money for brekkie at the cafe at the side of the white hart.

Like Harry said...its gonna be messssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

All is welcome Prozac, as Harry has said see you at the White hart with crappy shirt. Bring liquid refreshment and money for brekkie at the cafe at the side of the white hart.

Like Harry said...its gonna be messssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cheers Tracy, we're Beardybus veterans, of Hartlepool, Everton and Hereford amongst others... :wink:

I reckon that a bus and a beard may be involved, along with the following :drinking::jailed::bobby::wedgie::banned::stretcher::violent111::behead::toilet::dance::drinking66::shakeit::fighting::petesake::pow:

Actually, I did manage to get into Carlisle last year and others from the Beardy bus didn't get in...hmmm also when Beardy was with us away at Tranmere this year one of our party was lifted by the old bill from the ground and kept at her majesty's pleasure til later on into the evening.

Hmmm Beardy on the bus = trouble!!!!!

Be afraid , be very afraid......lol

excellent Paul, maybe you can instruct Lee and Omar on the initiation like rummy described...lol

Best to warn them of Random mini-bus loads of Wigan fans, bogs being blocked before hitting the motor way, the casual vomit and Free Carvery's for all...

Ahhh people. we will be on our best behaviour (Kitz aint going!)

Like it has been said there are about 10 places left, all welcome male, female, big, short and Johnny Punkster!

Meet at 9:30 white hart bring your booze.

And Smartz ive never been in trouble on the coach, my nephew got arrested at crewe that was it really!

Just message me if you are interested!

Hope you've got your sh*t shirt and sh*t* shorts at the ready. It promises to be Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Dug mine out, although Scouse Latic reckons I only wear :censored: shirts so I should be spoilt for choise - the cheeky twit with an 'A'!

And Smartz ive never been in trouble on the coach, my nephew got arrested at crewe that was it really!

Must of imagined that pie head throwing arguably the worst punch i've seen thrown this decade at you at a Service Station en route back from Hartlepool. :shock::grin: That could of been pretty interesting had most of the pieheads not legged it back to their mini bus when everyone piled off leaving 4 of them stood there.

Where was the incident with all the locals. I was too pissed to realise what was going on at the time but remember being told that a load of locals had turned up as they werent happy that we were there and a few had been chatting up some of the local girls.

Think most of us will head for that rugby club when we arrive in carlisle to abuse the plastic united fans and gawp at the barmaids like the last time. :blink:

Good days! :grin: No :censored: shirt for me and a few others, as i've not had time to look for one and Benji who was sent round today couldnt find any worthy enough. Oh well. We've got our booze.