main stand lower

That's just brought all those great memories back of being miserably pissed wet through in the lookers paddock.... :bigcry:

Oh to be able to do that again.

tuesday night about 3 years ago ,home to walsall, 0-2, awful performance and pissing it down all the way through. thats the only thing i think of when i think of the lookers

thinking about switching my season ticket from the upper seats to lower seats,how bad is it on a wet day do you get soaked?

Avoid first few rows, also if it does chuck it down and you start to get wet, am sure they let you pass up to the upper tier at any point (well certainly before game & h/t)

The Paddock was all about getting pissed wet through. Lost count of how many times I and everyone else used to 'waddle' out like penguins after getting soaked for 90 minutes. It wasnt even worth taking refuge in the bar/toilets or the little pie stall at the RRE side of the Paddock. :grin:

n510641547_761371_8391.jpg

"We want our Paddock Back....."

The Paddock was all about getting pissed wet through. Lost count of how many times I and everyone else used to 'waddle' out like penguins after getting soaked for 90 minutes. It wasnt even worth taking refuge in the bar/toilets or the little pie stall at the RRE side of the Paddock. :grin:

n510641547_761371_8391.jpg

"We want our Paddock Back....."

I'm fairly certain I'm in that picture and I'm quite obvious too

thinking about switching my season ticket from the upper seats to lower seats,how bad is it on a wet day do you get soaked?

After sitting there for 15-odd years, I cant actually reamember ever getting properly wet. Sometimes moved a couple of rows further up, but there is always space.

I'm always surrised how dry it is.