radio manchester phone in

not too sure about this ritchie stuff myself.

But he would get us playing football, attacking and with passion, Bunn could add the coaching ideas and it would gets fans in. I just think ritchie is too soft at times with players.

He was however, unjustly fired by moore when he didnt want to throw money around and when he did he get gems like armstrong so he knows a player or two when he sees it and has unfinished business with us in a way. Did great at barnsley but was horrible with a big budget at hudds which concerns me.

Would back him undoubtedly but still feel we need a clean break, gannon for me still

Edited by shefflatic

Surely we pick the man with ability rather than alleged loyalty?

Already, to those who think it is all latics, Ritchie has professed his undying love to Leeds.

That shouldn't rule him out, but let's not stick him top of the list as he can kick a ball.

Gannon has shown the most ability in the public view so it's the obvious choice to most fans. That may not be wise, as Butt/the chin may have abilities unseen to us.

I'm not saying who they should get in charge - but I'll say AGAIN. Don't sack the guy because he finishes mid-table. I honestly think a random number generater could have done better than our owners. Which is a shame as I had such faith in them, but inept doesn't touch the skin.

God help anyone who thinks Andy Ritchie would be the great manager we have all been hoping for he had the same kind of budget that Penney had and the next guy will have and took us to the same place.

Andy ritchie is our greatest ever player he will never be a great manager.

Agreed, except that Jobson was even more effective, stylish and influential. Just that as a defender he never took the headlines. And he never wanted to be a boss. Small point but worth making.

Oh and Gannon? NO FFS NO!!!!

Edited by Delfer