radio manchester phone in

at 7 pm. tonight. latics special on sacking of dave penney etc. :wink:

Am listening now..news first..tut

We are on for an hour DP and Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Will it hit the fan?

Edited by underdog

Broady wants Nick Butt :shock: The other bloke wants Ritchie and Bunn <_< ,although his description of Chris M**re was quality

Think "the other bloke" might just have convinced me into knowing who I want as the next boss.

To finish......."It should be great tomorrow,Charlton will bring a few,and the relief that Penny's gone will make it special"

note to lawers..Not a direct quote but long words confuse me on a friday night :wink:

Why is Andy the man to get us out of the mess? Not being funny just wonder how people see him achieving it. Personally think it needs a surprise appointment but sentiment not the solution. Even big Joe couldnt make the big impact last year.

I don't think it's just Ritchie, I think it's the partnership of him and Bunn people want. Bunn seems to be fairly highly rated as a coach (it seems to me, in a similar way to Dowie was before he came here with Wadsworth) and Ritchie has had some success at this level plus will sell more season tickets. Seems like a fairly sensible choice to me.

I'm also coming round to the idea that was raised on the phone-in that if we want attacking football, maybe someone who plied their trade scoring goals would know most about how to get a team to do it!

I don't think it's just Ritchie, I think it's the partnership of him and Bunn people want. Bunn seems to be fairly highly rated as a coach (it seems to me, in a similar way to Dowie was before he came here with Wadsworth) and Ritchie has had some success at this level plus will sell more season tickets. Seems like a fairly sensible choice to me.

Same here.

I hope if they do bring Bunn in then its because their impressed with his ideas and that they believe he can take us forward rather than just bringing in a fans favourite.

I'm also coming round to the idea that was raised on the phone-in that if we want attacking football, maybe someone who plied their trade scoring goals would know most about how to get a team to do it!

They love the club and the fans which is a start.......... none of that I dont give a monkeys (what a tosser). Anyone but Bad Penney for me.

Why is Andy the man to get us out of the mess? Not being funny just wonder how people see him achieving it. Personally think it needs a surprise appointment but sentiment not the solution. Even big Joe couldnt make the big impact last year.

God help anyone who thinks Andy Ritchie would be the great manager we have all been hoping for he had the same kind of budget that Penney had and the next guy will have and took us to the same place.

Andy ritchie is our greatest ever player he will never be a great manager.