Any fans off to the world cup?

Yeah... Its :censored: going to BP... When that changes give me a call :)

Did you start supporting during the Glory Years?

Because by my recollection it was pretty :censored: before then and has been since, I believe it's called supporting your team because you're a fan and they are your team.

:ktf:

Did you start supporting during the Glory Years?

Because by my recollection it was pretty :censored: before then and has been since, I believe it's called supporting your team because you're a fan and they are your team.

:ktf:

I started coming in 1987 and stop going in 2009

You are fooling yourself if you think people will continue to throw money into things they don't enjoy anymore.

I started coming in 1987 and stop going in 2009

You are fooling yourself if you think people will continue to throw money into things they don't enjoy anymore.

So since 1994 you must have experienced plenty of :censored: but deemed it okay to "throw away your money" to watch this :censored: for 15 years but now it's not okay, and you've already said further up the thread that Penney was not the excuse. :blink:

So since 1994 you must have experienced plenty of :censored: but deemed it okay to "throw away your money" to watch this :censored: for 15 years but now it's not okay, and you've already said further up the thread that Penney was not the excuse. :blink:

I have explained my reasons lots of times...

One big factor is a lot of my friends have stopped going. So I don't get the social aspect anymore. Nothing anyone can do about that really.

• 4 weeks later...
Im here now ,

went for a look round Free State stadium in Bloem yesterday , old but cracking views inside,

England will play in Bloem if they finish second :peepwall: ............................

My Dad went there to watch some egg-chasing he recommended the waterfront for pre/post match drinking.