Football Manager 2011 - Oldham Athletic researcher required

:grin:

It's entirely voluntary. I bet you don't even get a free copy of the game...

You do get your name in the credits though. :wink:

I thought it would be, however it didn't state it was, and the further i read on, the more it sounded like a proper job application.

I think you do. If I recall correctly, Metty was the old Latics researcher. He'll be able to confirm. (If he's arsed.)

Yeah, Metty has been doing it for years.

They're a good lot SIgames, you get a free copy and a credit in the game. would love to do it myself but I've watched very few latics games this year.

I've been doing it for the last 3 / 4 years and have loved doing it however I'm now unable to dedicate the time required to the task. You do get a free copy of the game and the guys at SI are great to work

for and with and will give you as much assistance as required. It's a great thing to be part of so if anyone has anything serious to add then I'm sure Dean would be really grateful, although I suppose the reaction his post has received was only to be expected.

I've been doing it for the last 3 / 4 years and have loved doing it however I'm now unable to dedicate the time required to the task. You do get a free copy of the game and the guys at SI are great to work

for and with and will give you as much assistance as required. It's a great thing to be part of so if anyone has anything serious to add then I'm sure Dean would be really grateful, although I suppose the reaction his post has received was only to be expected.

I think after last season's, er, 'effort', it's the "must go to as many matches as possible" that's holding everyone back from applying... :lol:

Id let Blue Pizza do it ,

The squad he would submit is

:censored: 100

Id let Blue Pizza do it ,

The squad he would submit is

And :censored: isn't even a Latics player. :blink:

I think you do. If I recall correctly, Metty was the old Latics researcher. He'll be able to confirm. (If he's arsed.)

Yeah you do. Plus the opportunity to get your hands on early demos etc.

I stopped doing it a couple of years back. McGoo took over, but recently stepped down. Paddy was supposed to be picking it up, but he's a lazy fecker, so probably pulled out.

Yeah you do. Plus the opportunity to get your hands on early demos etc.

I stopped doing it a couple of years back. McGoo took over, but recently stepped down. Paddy was supposed to be picking it up, but he's a lazy fecker, so probably pulled out.

I've put my name forward.

I've emailed him back Alex.

Martin Gray : Influence 20.

Edited by Lee Sinnott