Possible Manager Shortlist

New Manager : Season Ticket Boost?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. If you haven't already got a season ticket, who will inspire you to buy?

• Frankie Bunn
    • Mark Crossley
    • Paul Dickov
    • Jim Gannon
    • Scott Murray
    • Non of the above inspire me to buy a season ticket
    • Not bothered, getting a season ticket anyway

Okay, I'm bored of wondering whether Failsworth is in Oldham, so here's a poll based on ritchie82's manager shortlist.

This poll is aimed at fans who haven't bought a season ticket yet, to see if any of the (alleged) second-interviewees will boost season ticket sales.

I suppose Jim Gannon might inspire me to buy - just to see it all go horribly wrong with my own eyes.

After reading what "Countyboy" said on another thread: http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...0&start=720 , I'm voting Gannon on every poll * from now on so he can be ripped into by our fans before a player is signed or a ball is kicked... :lol:

* cos I know TTA will base their appointment on these polls...

Edited by martjs

Okay, I'm bored of wondering whether Failsworth is in Oldham, so here's a poll based on ritchie82's manager shortlist.

This poll is aimed at fans who haven't bought a season ticket yet, to see if any of the (alleged) second-interviewees will boost season ticket sales.

Good poll

I donlt fall into any but just becasue I am an exile and it would not add much sunstance to the poll!

I haven't been on for a while now, so tell me: how accurate is that shortlist?

If it's fairly accurate, then I'm worried. Not one person on there gets me excited, not even Gannon, whose arse apparently the sun shines out of.

I am not having a go at you , but who would excite you? the rider being they have to be a realistic target.

It;s all right some people moaning, the type that moan when its too hot, too cold, and cloudy, but I struggle to see who they would want.

I am not having a go at you , but who would excite you? the rider being they have to be a realistic target.

It;s all right some people moaning, the type that moan when its too hot, too cold, and cloudy, but I struggle to see who they would want.

exactly.

To be honest, I'm just gunna accept whoever we get and give them a chance.

Gannon - has good track record so for me would be a decent appointment. Not saying he's the messiah, but what have some people got against him?

Crossley / Dickov / Bunn / unproven - who knows? New ideas might be just what we need. Its a gamble, but isn't every appointment.

I personally dont want Paul simpson - failed more times than he has done anything (withdecent size budgets too) and has made enemies at most clubs (and with the fans)

I haven't been on for a while now, so tell me: how accurate is that shortlist?

If it's fairly accurate, then I'm worried. Not one person on there gets me excited, not even Gannon, whose arse apparently the sun shines out of.

It’s refreshing to note that I’m not on my own in my views of Gannon – or Drawing Pin as I now prefer to call him!!

I’ve already got my ST so haven’t voted on the poll; but being brutally honest; can any of those be classed as ‘inspiring candidates’???? I dont realistically think they can be. Anyways; they were always going to be the type of candidates that we would get.......

Edited by slystallone