My email to Paul Dickov

Hi Paul

Welcome to BP, and in your interview as you say we'll back you 100% with effort, commitment and passion.

I'm sure somebody at the club has given you the heads up (well i hope they have), about :censored:, but just incase they haven't i'd just like to point him out to you.

There's many a young player in premier league clubs that are unwanted and unused, and theres so many you can pick up on loan. I still think its hit and miss whether they perform or not, but one player who can be relied upon is :censored:.

He spent all of last season on loan here, and is a fans favourite amongst many, and many people within the club rated him highly as one of our better players. He fits right into your catergory of passion, commitment, energy and heart, and wasn't one to shrink from a challenage.

I know you have played at Blackburn although 4 years ago, so i don't know if you have the contacts, but even so Sam let him come last year, and Alex enjoyed & gained from it. I can't see him playing premier league football this year, just depends whether Sam wants him to step up a level to the Championship or get rid permanetley.

I hope once things have settled down after your first few days, that you could look into some match videos of him, gain a opinion of him from current club players & staff, then get in contact with Blackburn about his availability, as he would be a great centre midfielder for any team in this division.

Cheers

Reply ....

Many thanks you sniveling little weisel.

Cheers

Paul.

Sorry please forgive me.

I'll do anything ... reach around? Anything.

I started it so I should also form part of the apologies. Assuming BP is a bloke then the two of us should be enough to make him airtight, that usually does the trick.

I started it so I should also form part of the apologies. Assuming BP is a bloke then the two of us should be enough to make him airtight, that usually does the trick.

And on that sickening note, enough is enough.

:locker:

:)