Mystery Man - New robo head of sports science person

Excellent signing.

At last a proper fitness coach which we havent had since harbin.

Not criticisng czucman at all before any says it, but he is a physio, not a fitness coach, hopefully both will work czucman and butler will work close together with PD and the new assistant.

Been impressed with Dickov. Just two weeks into the job and has already spotted two things -

1. Needs to get the fans onside so arranges a fan forum

2. Appointed a fitness coach, which is something we have severely lacked for seasons

If he can be equally effective with acquisitions on the pitch then next season will be very promising indeed.

John Harbin was a very good appointment by Dowie.

Lets hope Butler will be of good service

Whilst I entirely agree but this fellow won't be earning peanuts and Dowie had the money to spend. If we start winning games in the last minutes like we did under Dowie, or if we have a better injury record then maybe it is money well spent. If not then I think he could be getting some criticsm, no doubt this is money we won't be spending on a player.

Whilst I entirely agree but this fellow won't be earning peanuts and Dowie had the money to spend. If we start winning games in the last minutes like we did under Dowie, or if we have a better injury record then maybe it is money well spent. If not then I think he could be getting some criticsm, no doubt this is money we won't be spending on a player.

True, but I don't think we're as skint as TTA make out.

Cracking CV he's got; but how the hell has he fitted it all in to his 24 years? 2 degrees alone take up 6 years surely? Then the clubs he's been at and the Aussie Institute of sport....he's been a busy boy somehow!!! :huh:

Anyways; I’m really pleased (as a Sports Science Graduate myself [cue comment from Otid about DW Fitness Gym!]) that we now have an official backroom member of staff who is a dedicated Sports Science and Fitness expert. I was in a debate with some on here bemoaning the lacklustre and plainly wrong warm-up’s from last season. Hopefully this lad will sort out all that.

Stronger & fitter players this season. Me likey!!

Get over it kid......just goes to show that one in a hundred or so of you get a proper job. Keep trying!

Get over it kid......just goes to show that one in a hundred or so of you get a proper job. Keep trying!

ha :lol:

Serious question; were you once scorned by a SES Graduate or something? You seem to have an axe to grind that’s all.

Anyhow; back on topic – I still think this is a very positive move by the new regime. As others have said; if he has even ½ the impact on the teams fitness and state of mind that Harbin did in his time here; then we’re onto a winner.

ha :lol:

Serious question; were you once scorned by a SES Graduate or something? You seem to have an axe to grind that’s all.

Not at all mate, you invited the riposte ^_^

Anyhow; back on topic – I still think this is a very positive move by the new regime. As others have said; if he has even ½ the impact on the teams fitness and state of mind that Harbin did in his time here; then we’re onto a winner.

I wouldn't necessarilly disagree with you, although he will need to be very special to get the best/full respect out of seasoned pros.