Paul Butler

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Data Protection Act - can not reveal other people's identity, i just posted it so people know.

Unsusbtantiated rumours are not covered by the Data Protection Act, the handling of personal data is - your info is likely to be covered by libel laws...McGoo?

paul butler, just told someone that Jon Macken is going to sign for oldham, and that he will be training soon with the squad,

dont shoot the messenger,

I dont get it ,

so Paul Butler told someone that Jon Macken is going to sign for Oldham ? :unsure:

Unsusbtantiated rumours are not covered by the Data Protection Act, the handling of personal data is - your info is likely to be covered by libel laws...McGoo?

Give me some credit Paul!!

I might defend people arrested and charged with criminal offences (innocent until proven guilty and all that!!) but at least that's interesting, exciting law! I steer well clear of boring stuff like that! You probably know about as much about it as I do!!

However, while we're on the subject - any of you ever get arrested, you know where to come!!!

Chris

I might defend people arrested and charged with criminal offences (innocent until proven guilty and all that!!) but at least that's interesting, exciting law! I steer well clear of boring stuff like that! You probably know about as much about it as I do!!

However, while we're on the subject - any of you ever get arrested, you know where to come!!!

Chris

That might come in handy with my impending case an all! cheers!

Chris

We marginally evaded capture on Friday night and evidence has now been removed, although I bet a few CCTV operators spat their brews over their screens. Can't take the guy anywhere! :wink:

We investigate all instances where we think people are breaking the rules regarding duplicate accounts. It's not a flawless process but we do our best.

There is nothing to suggest that RA and Biggie are the same person.

We investigate all instances where we think people are breaking the rules regarding duplicate accounts. It's not a flawless process but we do our best.

There is nothing to suggest that RA and Biggie are the same person.

What about Blue Pizza and that lad who used to post on here, Lordy?