paul dickov email updates

Whoevers idea they were: Paul's, the club or the trust - I think its a great one. Ok, most of it we already know, but well done. It gives a personal touch. Maybe the club can set up an Official Paul Dickov facebook fan page too and send messages that way too as some people may not receive the emails.

A good positive step.

Whoevers idea they were: Paul's, the club or the trust - I think its a great one. Ok, most of it we already know, but well done. It gives a personal touch. Maybe the club can set up an Official Paul Dickov facebook fan page too and send messages that way too as some people may not receive the emails.

A good positive step.

Brilliant idea. Says far more in one email than DP did all season in his programme notes. Makes you feel closer to the club and the players and can only be seen as positive.

How do you get Paul Dickovs emails do you have to sign up for it

I get it but haven't done anything extra, probably because I was already signed up for the Latics e-newsletter which really is just a round up of the weeks stories on the website. Dickpv's email is more like something you get from a manager in a programme, I like it.

A good positive step.

it was a good idea, maybe the person/group who had it will not be published but it seems the club are listening to new ideas!!

I for one think the club need to listen to more of them. The last few years have been souless at the club and its is a refreshing change